Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Quilt I needed help on...Thanks Amma! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilt-i-needed-help-thanks-amma-t24383.html)

estherblair 08-22-2009 03:56 PM

WOW<WOW<WOW>.......................... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

nursie76 08-22-2009 05:27 PM

Terri, Awesome job! That is such a wonderful quilt! I understand what you mean about the fabric not being over the top. I am patriotic, but do have a problem "wearing" the flag, on a tee shirt okay, but not something that looks like it was made out of a flag.

Anyway, you are sooooo talented.

I must have missed it, but could you tell me the name of the pattern?

tlrnhi 08-22-2009 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Terri, Awesome job! That is such a wonderful quilt! I understand what you mean about the fabric not being over the top. I am patriotic, but do have a problem "wearing" the flag, on a tee shirt okay, but not something that looks like it was made out of a flag.

Anyway, you are sooooo talented.

I must have missed it, but could you tell me the name of the pattern?

Thanks everyone. You are all making me blush!

Nursie...I have no clue what the name of the pattern is....you'll have to ask Amma. It's her pattern. You can find it in MAIN, she posted it in a thread. Just download it from there!

tlrnhi 08-22-2009 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Shemjo
I am so glad that the quilt was well received! And thanks for the story behind it! My computer has been acting up and I am on a borrowed one, so have less time to catch up! I DID vote for thje rolling hills fabric. Will have to check at the BF to see if they have any of that fabric. Mine only sells flats. :lol:

This was flat, not on a bolt. Most of the fabric they have on bolts, they put on themselves, just so they can have more room to show the fabric.

PurplePassion 08-22-2009 07:06 PM

Terry, that is a beautiful quilt. You did a great job. Love the rolling hills fabric.

Celeste 08-22-2009 08:43 PM

Beautiful!!!

tlrnhi 08-22-2009 11:06 PM

Thanks ladies!
But the credit for the pattern is Amma. She designed a great one...easy to put together!

amma 08-23-2009 09:58 AM

The pattern for this quilt is now in the Tutorial section...it was moved there recently :wink:

pal 08-23-2009 10:35 AM

Hi Terri, your quilt gives me the warm fuzzies for so many reasons.

You asked a friend for help - and she helped you - Amma

You consulted your friends on the Quilting Board for opinions as to which fabric they thought would look good as the backing, and they came through for you.

Your husband considers your work worthy of presenting it to one of his fellow officers.

Your husband unknowingly put you on the spot -time wise - yet knew that you would come through for him.

What a support system you have!!!!

Your quilt is beautiful - and was appreciated not only by those who
received it, but by your peers.

How much better could it get?

butterflywing 08-23-2009 10:37 AM

thank you amma!YAY!!!!

i love this pattern. the best part is the versatility of size. with this it's sooooo easy. where did you find it? it looks like thequiltlibrabry format.
is it?