Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   'Quilty Pleasures' RR (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilty-pleasures-rr-t171411.html)

Carsey 03-03-2012 01:59 PM

She is currently working on Jacquie's center. With this being the 1st round it should be fairly easy. Right now quilting is a therapy for her. I told her that she could send Andrea's on without adding the round. Either way, I will let you know when I receive the package next week. Thanks, everyone! Our quilting family is wonderful!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

b.zang 03-03-2012 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5025507)
Hi everyone. Up date on the centers. Carole and Judy don't have a center to work on at this time.
Joan has Barbara's and Andrea has Judy's center. Jacquie has Joan's center. Barbara has Carole's and Marie's centers. Marie has Jacquie's and Andrea's centers. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Now, Barbara and Marie, we can always change up the order if you want us to. We don't want to stress out any one. Let us know if we can help.

Blessings!
Carole

I almost have one side of Carole's center done. It's picky and taking a lot of time, but now that I've finally figured out how to do what I want it will hopefully move along. I spent almost two weeks testing, pre-sewing, and going for advice so am happy to have some success. I know it's March and time to mail, and promise that I've been working on it and will mail asap.
If you want to change the order of things, go ahead, just let me know who to send this parcel to.

debcavan 03-03-2012 08:56 PM

I was just in my first RR. It was fun but so challenging. Yours looks great.

Carsey 03-04-2012 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang (Post 5029203)
I almost have one side of Carole's center done. It's picky and taking a lot of time, but now that I've finally figured out how to do what I want it will hopefully move along. I spent almost two weeks testing, pre-sewing, and going for advice so am happy to have some success. I know it's March and time to mail, and promise that I've been working on it and will mail asap.
If you want to change the order of things, go ahead, just let me know who to send this parcel to.

Barbara: You are just fine. We just wanted to help out if needed. It sounds like you are on top of things!!!! You have to forgive us, we get antsy. Idle hands and all that. lol

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 03-04-2012 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by b.zang (Post 5029203)

Barbara: You are just fine. We just wanted to help out if needed. It sounds like you are on top of things!!!! You have to forgive us, we get antsy. Idle hands and all that. lol

Blessings!
Carole

abonda 03-04-2012 08:11 PM

Hope you like it

1 Attachment(s)
:thumbup:Barbara here is your quilt top. I really hope you like it. It was challenging.

abonda 03-04-2012 08:14 PM

Jaquie let me know when I can send it to you.

maine ladybug 03-04-2012 08:30 PM

I can't speak for Barbara, but I LOVE IT!! You did a wonderful job on it and it's even better than that lovely fabric you were thinking of using. LOL

Sewfine 03-04-2012 08:36 PM

That is beautiful I love it.

jacquie 03-04-2012 11:22 PM

wow!!, i tell you!! this 'RR' is moving along at a speed of lightening bolts!!! gosh!!

andrea, you've done an amazing job there!! looks terrific!!

send it when you're happy to my dear, no problem.