Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   'Quilty Pleasures' RR (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilty-pleasures-rr-t171411.html)

Carsey 02-28-2012 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG (Post 5011070)
Hate to say it, but she got me too. I was looking at it and thinking, "That doesn't look like something Abonda would do." I was trying to think of a nice way to say, "That stinks", but couldn't figure out how, but since I'm in bed today with a really nasty cold, that's my excuse!

Forgot to mention, I really prefer the black. Even though it's same old, same old, it really is striking with those bold colors in the corners.

Judy: I hope you kick that nasty cold soon!! Feel better!

jacquie 03-01-2012 01:55 PM

wondering how the borders on my 'garden' center are getting on?
it's nearly time for it to 'move on' soon!
i'm desperate to see it!:shock: lol...
(jumping up and down with anticipation!!)

abonda 03-01-2012 07:38 PM

I feel the same way about my snowman top too! can't wait to see the second round that was put on. I loved the round you put on Jacquie

Carsey 03-02-2012 01:36 PM

Hi everyone. Up date on the centers. Carole and Judy don't have a center to work on at this time.
Joan has Barbara's and Andrea has Judy's center. Jacquie has Joan's center. Barbara has Carole's and Marie's centers. Marie has Jacquie's and Andrea's centers. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Now, Barbara and Marie, we can always change up the order if you want us to. We don't want to stress out any one. Let us know if we can help.

Blessings!
Carole

maine ladybug 03-02-2012 01:58 PM

Nope, I don't have Barbara's it is with Abonda. I don't have any right now. So far I have completed and sent on, Barbara's and Judy's. I'm not sure who's I'll be getting next?
And by all means, you can change the order and send me another one now if you need to.

Carsey 03-02-2012 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5025563)
Nope, I don't have Barbara's it is with Abonda. I don't have any right now. So far I have completed and sent on, Barbara's and Judy's. I'm not sure who's I'll be getting next?
And by all means, you can change the order and send me another one now if you need to.

Very good!! Thanks for the offer. I will let you know when Barbara and Marie get back with us.

jacquie 03-03-2012 04:42 AM

i have joan's and judy's by the way, they came in the same package :)

Carsey 03-03-2012 11:05 AM

Hi everyone. I have heard from Misty and she will be sending out a center to me next week. (I believe it is Jacquie's) As soon as I get it, I will post a photo for you. She is really having a rough time so please keep her in your prayers.

Blessings!
Carole

maine ladybug 03-03-2012 11:33 AM

I am sorry to hear that. I will keep her in my prayers.
Would it be better for her to send out all that she has and get them back later, when and if she is up to it?
I would be happy to help out.

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5027960)
Hi everyone. I have heard from Misty and she will be sending out a center to me next week. (I believe it is Jacquie's) As soon as I get it, I will post a photo for you. She is really having a rough time so please keep her in your prayers.

Blessings!
Carole

jacquie 03-03-2012 11:53 AM

ohh, that's a shame, i hope she's ok, she has been quiet though.
is there anything we can do help?

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5028022)
I am sorry to hear that. I will keep her in my prayers.
Would it be better for her to send out all that she has and get them back later, when and if she is up to it?
I would be happy to help out.