Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   'Quilty Pleasures' RR (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilty-pleasures-rr-t171411.html)

BizzieLizzie 04-03-2012 03:02 AM

It is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the whimsical look of it. It is sweet.

4EVERquilt 04-03-2012 06:52 AM

Absolutley sewww cute. Love bird houses and those flying geese are great too.

b.zang 04-03-2012 08:33 AM

Jacquie, it looks like you're adding a rainbow. Those fabrics are so nice and bright it makes me eager to see what you will turn it into. Patience, though, because Judy's top deserves all your attention right now. Let my top soak in all that exotic Scottish air while it can.

Carsey 04-03-2012 01:14 PM

Barbara: I mailed Jacquie's garden off to you today.

b.zang 04-03-2012 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5113951)
Barbara: I mailed Jacquie's garden off to you today.

Thanks. I will be there to meet it and let you know when it arrives.

MistyMarie 04-07-2012 08:34 AM

I just got another round (or two) in the mail. I am going to get a few rounds done and send them on. I will be moving up to the mountains on June 1st and it will take a few weeks before I could even begin to start sewing, so I will be working ahead... for once. ;)

MistyMarie 04-07-2012 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5085569)
Oh yea!!!! That is what I was thinking!! OK, now to start on it!!!! Also, I talked with Misty and she is already working on the center that she has and would love for you to send her the next one. She is doing better but lets keep her in our prayers. Have a great weekend!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

Thanks for the prayers. Once this divorce is over, life will be MUCH better. It already has been getting better since he had to move out.

hperttula123 04-07-2012 09:29 AM

Oh, that looks so fun!!! You did a wonderful job on it.

jacquie 04-09-2012 07:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
marie, love and hugs dear!! easter is a time for 'new beginnings' i'll keep you in my prayers that now will be a start for happier times for you :) hugs!! xxx

here is judy's center with row 3 added to it... i just finished it today woohooo!!!!! :thumbup:
i added the border once it was made, then had to remove it all!!!
i realised that i hadn't washed the batik fabric and nearly screamed!!! i did in-fact make A LOT of noise in my sewing room!! but just got my head down and took it all off, then into the bathroom to wash the borders lol...

now it's on, and 'job done'!! yeaahhhh!!!!

it can go into the post tomorrow!!!

right, i notice that misty has a few centers already... is that right??
do you want me to send judy's center onto misty, or would it be better for it to go to someone else for now, then onto misty after??

i'll keep it here until i hear back from you all...

here is judy's top just now...

abonda 04-09-2012 09:10 AM

Jacquir I just LOVE it. You did an amazing job!!!