Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Ricky Timms Convergance and what I did with it (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/ricky-timms-convergance-what-i-did-t11112.html)

Butterflyspain 09-11-2008 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by thimblebug6000
It is absolutely gorgeous!

Would it be possible for someone to do a tutorial on this technique here?

Maybe, but it will have to be a bit later on as I have a lot on at the moment, but I could do one.

Butterflyspain 09-11-2008 06:22 AM

Janeen Thanks a lot, think the batiks do the best work on this type of work

Bevanger, glad you like it, it was fun to do.

Bearpaw, its not really hard to do and thanks for your comments.

sspingler 09-11-2008 06:25 AM

That is just way too cute!!!

Butterflyspain 09-11-2008 06:27 AM

Thanks Sharon, think she will like it. Her Mum says that she like to collect "SANDRAīs" in the garden. When I asked her what they were she said SLUGS........lovely heh. Anyway I have found a slug with a funny face and will put it on hte label. Sweet child LOL

Elle

sewjoyce 09-11-2008 07:04 AM

Beautiful :!:

zyxquilts 09-11-2008 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by collettakay
Beautiful quilt!

What is convergance?

Colletta, its a type of work that Ricky Timms (Country & Western singer) has developed, he calls its Convergance. He also does one called Raphsody.

Glad you liked it.

Elle

It's gorgeous Elle! Your GD is going to LOVE it!
But, LOL, Ricky isn't a Country & Western singer! He is from Texas & now lives in Colorado. He does compose & play music though, and mostly plays the piano. Doesn't really sing too much, most of his music is all instrumental & quite lovely. Some of his newest music has Native American influences in it also.

Moonpi 09-11-2008 07:30 AM

Absulutely stunning! Words fail me!

Butterflyspain 09-11-2008 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by zyxquilts

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by collettakay
Beautiful quilt!

What is convergance?

Colletta, its a type of work that Ricky Timms (Country & Western singer) has developed, he calls its Convergance. He also does one called Raphsody.

Glad you liked it.

Elle

It's gorgeous Elle! Your GD is going to LOVE it!
But, LOL, Ricky isn't a Country & Western singer! He is from Texas & now lives in Colorado. He does compose & play music though, and mostly plays the piano. Doesn't really sing too much, most of his music is all instrumental & quite lovely. Some of his newest music has Native American influences in it also.

Well so glad you told me, looked like a Country & Western singer to me and someone told me he was. LOL

Butterflyspain 09-11-2008 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Moonpi
Absulutely stunning! Words fail me!

Thanks Moonpi, you are so sweet.

Elle

Butterflyspain 09-11-2008 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Beautiful :!:

Thanks Sewjoyce, I will get round to Pmīíng you. As you can see have my hands full at the moment.

Elle