Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Round Robin 2012/2013 pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/round-robin-2012-2013-pictures-t196452.html)

erindipity 08-06-2012 02:12 PM

Very beautiful centers. I'd love to join a round robin someday, but I am new to quilting and get nervous about my border not doing the quilt justice.

jillnjo 08-06-2012 02:23 PM

Paula, if you would, I'd like your e-mail sent my way,please!! Thanks.

Wow, Judith, I just sent that Saturday. Have fun!

Today has been so gorgeous and mild-low 80's and sunny. I have my windows open, listening to the outside sounds. Makes me happy and ready to quilt!

Dragonfly Nana 08-06-2012 03:39 PM

jillnjo, did not mean to make you think I would not email you as well.
wildyard - I will cc you too. Thanks for the interest
Off to work on the mail.

Dragonfly Nana 08-06-2012 04:53 PM

OK ladies,( sewhappy30, yaya, jillnjo, and wild yard) I sent the email. Please let me know you received it. Sometimes emails with pictures get stuck.

Tam...Moo 08-06-2012 04:59 PM

I used a block design from Quilters Cache but made a few changes based on the yellow fabric I had for the border. My sister could sew any clothing item and make it fit perfectly but she was just starting to quilt. We were working together planning her first quilt and yellow and blue were the colors she chose. I am actually an HR Director but love living in a small town surrounded by cotton fields and kind hearted people.

yayaquilts 08-06-2012 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5422665)
OK ladies,( sewhappy30, yaya, jillnjo, and wild yard) I sent the email. Please let me know you received it. Sometimes emails with pictures get stuck.

Received the email--thanks!

Mailed my center to jillnjo today!!

sewhappy30 08-06-2012 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5422665)

I received it, thanks. I think I kinda understand, I'm going to test it out to see if I got it.

Dragonfly Nana 08-06-2012 06:44 PM

Gena, Let me know if you need more help.

jillnjo 08-07-2012 04:03 AM

I'll be at the mailbox, waiting, yaya!

I am also going to experiment with the graph paper. I need to pick up some colored pencils so I can play with color choices, too!

My sad looking garden is needing some attention, so I'm heading outside this morning. Everyone have a great day!

wildyard 08-07-2012 02:39 PM

Got the email and have the centers all graphed out and ready to color and play. Thanks so much for the photo and your great directions.

Just for general FYI, I don't think there is any WRONG size graph paper, since you assign the size to each square that you want it to represent.

Have fun playing with this on these blocks all, and next thing you know you will be creating your own patterns! It's so much fun!!!