Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   SCARECROW AND Chicks???? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/scarecrow-chicks-t19103.html)

Mousie 04-17-2009 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
hey, Ninnie, ya been keeping a man on the wall for two years and finally gonna throw him a few chicks?...what to do?...I'd move outa his way, lol!!! :lol: (and make him put that pitchfork down! :wink:)

Tee Hee, so funny

I still tee hee some, but every time I see it in print, it takes me back to my childhood. I reaaaalllly tee hee'd then...and more :shock: :lol:

Swan Song 04-17-2009 09:00 PM

OH MY! QC I choked on my drink! Then I was laughing so hard my DS looked at me like I was crazy!. Ninnie DO throw that poor guy some chicks and then give him some private time but not 2 yrs! Those chicks will be multiplying like rabbits!

Oh BTW QC those flying monkeys gave me nightmares. The witch not so much, she melts after all.

*clicks heels together* There's no place like home. Now off to bed I go.

gcathie 04-18-2009 02:26 AM

Ninnie....I did a Scarecrow similar to this that was a wall hanging.....it had a black and what four patch checkered border....was really cute with a bottom section that had the maple leaf on the bottom about 8".....that would be awesome....I'll see if I can find the photo....if your interested.....would look really cute with the Chickens and some corn.....:-)

Your Crow is awesome!......:-)

Ninnie 04-18-2009 03:47 AM

gcathe, that would be great! please post the picture here so I can see it.Going to Hobby Lobby this afternoon to look for material.I.m working on a lap quilt this week, but may have to stop and take care of Mr. Scarecrow! :lol: :lol: Thanks

Ninnie

gcathie 04-18-2009 09:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Tattered Toby in the American Patchwork & Quilting......October of 1998

gcathie 04-18-2009 09:34 AM

3 Attachment(s)
more

gcathie 04-18-2009 09:39 AM

Ahhhh there you go dear lady.....hope you get it in time....Wow I can't believe it was 1998 when I did that...seams like yesterday....:-).....was really cute and I hand quilted it too....Might have to do anouthe one....:-)...enjoy

Ninnie 04-18-2009 12:12 PM

Thank you gcathe. Do you still have him? I went to hobby Lobby today but didn't fine anything that I was looking for. I need to sit down with my stash and go through it. probably have what I need.

gcathie 04-18-2009 12:17 PM

Ninnie.....no I don't have him.....someone loved him more than me and he is in his forever home.....:-)

I'm sure you have what you need....scraps is all I used....and they go a long way.,....I didn't even get a photo of Toby....:-(

There is leaves and pumpkins in this one.....appliqaid....

sandpat 04-18-2009 12:39 PM

Ninnie, he is sooo cute! I just might have to try one of those next. I put my "real" one out yesterday when I planted the garden :lol: