Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/scrappy-quilt-show-right-here-t135936.html)

Jan in VA 05-21-2013 02:15 PM

1000Scraps, these are a delight to the eye!! I love, LOVE, love that log cabin!!:cool: Of course the quilting on it helps, too, amazingly attractive! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

By the way, where in Germany are you? I have the best, fondest memories of my 7 years in Kaiserlautern and Frankfurt (Sachsenhausen) on the economy. One daughter was born in the municipal hospital in Ktown. Beautiful place with delightful food in that country!

Jan in VA

1000scraps 05-21-2013 07:41 PM

Hello I am living in Northern Germany near Kiel and the Baltic Sea!!And I thank you for your nice comment!!I Don't do much quilting because I use fleece as backside and it shall stay “cuddly“ and soft!!!

Jan in VA 05-22-2013 06:21 AM

1000Scraps,
I've been to your part of Germany; spent a weekend in Sylt. All I remember of that though, unfortunately, is a an "interesting" visit to a co-ed sauna with my husband. What an experience for a modest and shy 25 year old! :shock: :D

But, all in all, I really loved my time in Germany and my two week return visit in 2005.

Jan in VA

Evelynquilts 05-22-2013 02:05 PM

Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful quilts...found the pattern ( Fading Charms ) on the internet...will give it a try :)

fred singer 05-22-2013 02:07 PM

wow very nice, you have been busy

Gannyrosie 05-23-2013 04:46 PM

1000Scraps, these are beautiful. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

n2scraplvr 05-23-2013 05:27 PM

Hi Jigs1354~!! I heard from Donna just before noon today. She's doing ok. She went to see some of the destruction today taking the interstate she said into some of the areas hit hard. I expect to hear from her tonight sometime. Just PM her and you'll hear from her!

SandyinZ4 05-23-2013 08:14 PM

Love the latest editions to this scrappy thread. There are truly some lovely quilts everyone has made. I still say that this is one of the best threads on the board. Thanks everyone for posting pictures.

SandiGrove 05-24-2013 03:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415152[/ATTACH]

This is my very scrappy quilt should be length ways - sorry!!- did it a while ago

jigs1354 05-24-2013 05:38 AM

Hi there, love your scrappy works of art. I love them all. Right now i'm sorting all my scraps and yardage out to get ready for a fabric sale here. I just cannot believe I'm doing that. I don't want to get rid of any of my scraps or yardage. We have our home up for sale and and just cannot store everything when it sells. I have quilted since 1997, that's 16 yrs. of collections and buying & using those wonderful fabrics for all those yrs. Your really have a wonderful assortment of quilt patterns of what your scraps can make. So everyone watch for my sale and get in on it to make some pretties of your own.
Jigs/Tn.