Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

laparshall 04-24-2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Well, ladies, my Angel is really on the ball........I will be 53 years married next week and she remembers all the dates.

She sent the DVD, "50 First Dates" and it came at the exact time......we were going out to buy a movie to take with us when we go on a train trip..and in today's mail, I received this DVD........

And to make things even more of a "DATE" she sent along some popcorn......love it

Also got a really pretty gold colored FQ...perhaps for the 50 years !!!

Thanks Angel......I already sent you a note on our special internet hot-line.

Maryjane

Congratulations on 53 years of marriage. That is a fun date night gift for your anniv. What a fun idea to have a special internet hot-line. I wonder if my angel and I could set up a "secret" internet hot-line? Love ya Angel!!!
:lol:

Oklahoma Lightning 04-24-2010 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by grammo013
nativeamericanstarquilts.com
We are cherokee so want to make Dad and myself one.

I just spent sometime looking at these. All I can say is WOW

Oklahoma Lightning 04-24-2010 07:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Lightning
My angel sent me another wonderful box of stuff. Let me try and up load the photo.

I also am uploading a photo of Aurora my grand daughter.
The chicks she has trained to hop on her hand and then she puts them on her shoulder.

My SA is wonderful

Aurora with her babies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1337[/ATTACH]

I have the best secret pal!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1338[/ATTACH]

Leota 04-24-2010 07:13 PM

Congratulations! Happy 50th!

sewnsewer2 04-24-2010 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Well, ladies, my Angel is really on the ball........I will be 53 years married next week and she remembers all the dates.

She sent the DVD, "50 First Dates" and it came at the exact time......we were going out to buy a movie to take with us when we go on a train trip..and in today's mail, I received this DVD........

And to make things even more of a "DATE" she sent along some popcorn......love it

Also got a really pretty gold colored FQ...perhaps for the 50 years !!!

Thanks Angel......I already sent you a note on our special internet hot-line.

Maryjane

How cool! I love that movie! Happy Anniversary!

wvdek 04-24-2010 11:28 PM

Happy anniversary! Wow 53 years! Congrats and continued best wishes.

brushandthimble 04-25-2010 04:14 AM

Happy Anniversary, enjoy movie and popcorn.:)

mjsylvstr 04-25-2010 04:35 AM

Thank you all...it's been a long trip and sure hope to get many more miles.

Wouldn't change it for anything.......thanks again........mj

laparshall 04-25-2010 05:13 AM

My angel sent me another wonderful box of stuff. Let me try and up load the photo.

I also am uploading a photo of Aurora my grand daughter.
The chicks she has trained to hop on her hand and then she puts them on her shoulder.

My SA is wonderful

Wow, what a great assortment of gifts you received. That should keep you quite busy for a long time. Aurora is adorable with those little chicks. How cute that she is training them. Special little girl.

sandpat 04-25-2010 05:32 AM

Wow you guys....these huge packages of stuff are making me feel a bit inadequate.....I can't get out to stores all that often and don't have all that here to send out to my anglee...so sorry honey...I am thinking about you, but a card will sometimes have to do... :roll: Sorrrryyyyy.....