Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

mjsylvstr 01-14-2010 06:57 PM

from B.zang

......Waiting to hear.......
......Waiting to receive......
.......Am I in???[/quote]

Oh Dear....I sure hope that you are.......Patience is a virtue.......
I hope that you won't have to wait much longer to receive your gift......
maybe your angel's wings got clipped and will be growing back shortly.....

mj

Minnie 01-14-2010 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Are any of you other angels not seeing in this thread, that your angelees received gifts after their initial one?
I have sent a half dozen cards or gifts since then but have not seen any sign that they were delivered..........
I know the first arrived but don't want to send anymore in case the others hadn't arrived......

Is anyone else waiting to hear?

Just checking to be sure...........MJ

Maybe you should PM kwhite and ask her to check w/your SQA to make sure she is receiving her things...Maybe she is posting on the old board? Either way Kwhite should be able to find out for you....

sewnsewer2 01-14-2010 07:11 PM

I know my angelee has received what I sent, she thanked me here.

BTW, you are welcome! :-D

Janstar 01-14-2010 07:17 PM

My angelee finally thanked me for the two things I sent her so I felt better that she got them anyway. I know how you feel, a little left out!

Elisabrat 01-14-2010 07:27 PM

mine is getting their little treats. They even say they like them! I saw someone got Secret Friend cards already. I must be a dunce, thought that was the last week of January? OH Wait! this is our own club, we can make the additional rules.. the holiday will be when I get that package in the mail!! for a moment thought I was late. I hate being late. Nerves go, hair goes.. so the package had better go too (too bad the fat doesnt go.. but no not that lucky). I do think maybe there are a few who are not receiving yet, perhaps a note to K to see if their assigned partner still wants to play or perhaps they can get a new angelee who might have more time right now? So, I vote POST if your not getting anything yet so your not left out in the cold. This is a very cold winter without being angel- less.

SaraSewing 01-14-2010 07:31 PM

OK, I"ll start the post of not getting anything yet. Notice I"m saying YET. I checked that the correct address was sent. So, who ever got the names who haven't received yet, and decided to not play, just let KWhite know. (PS, I"m sending stuff)

CajunQuilter2 01-14-2010 08:16 PM

I have not received yet either so atleast now I know I am not the only one out there who has not heard from their Angel yet. I have sent 2 packages to mine, I know she got the first one but have not heard back yet on the second one. I know with this strange weather some things may have been delayed.

I have so enjoyed seeing everyones nice gifts.

aussie croydon 01-14-2010 08:39 PM

I haven't recieved anything yet from my secret angel but living in Australia may hold the post up.
My secret angel has received her gifts and it so so exciting when you read that they like what has been sent.
Cheers Jackie.

cjc 01-14-2010 09:01 PM

I sent my angelee her package and am waiting to see if she got it. I hope it was delivered correctly

Esqmommy 01-14-2010 09:12 PM

I have received one gift from my angel...I can't wait to hear from her again! I've sent a number of things to my angelee...she doesn't post regularly when she gets stuff, so I'm hoping they are getting there! I'll probably have Karen check in with her soon if she doesn't post!