Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

CajunQuilter2 02-05-2010 04:30 PM

My son called today and I received a package from my SA. He is going to take pictures and send to me. As soon as I know my new addy I will have my son mail it to me. In the meantime THANK-YOU secret angel!! Also once I know what the addy is I will let kWhite know so she can pass it on to you SA. Hubby and I are in South Carolina for the next 6-9 months while he is working on a project for his company.

LindaM 02-05-2010 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My squishie has arrived! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My SQA package is wonderful! Goodies:
- 2 year planner with a beautiful vista from a pier - perfect for toting in my purse
- a bundle of fabric, with browns/teal/fall colours - nice geometrics and flowers - yummy - now to let them whisper to me :)
- a very nifty pin cushion/thread catcher - AND a little bit of non-slip so it stays put - this looks like the voice of experience :lol:
- a gorgeous bookmark - so I can retire my little scrap of paper I've been using and add a little dignity to my mysteries :thumbup:
- a beautiful necklace and earring set
- a triangle marker - one of those gadgets that I was just reading about here, last night!
- a very interesting strap - I'm sure there is something special about this but so far it's a mystery to me - I'm gonna have to have some help on this one!
- a whole lot of good wishes that just whooshed all around me :)
Thank you SO MUCH to my SQA!

SQA Squishie Goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30202[/ATTACH]

grammo013 02-05-2010 04:47 PM

I received a package from my secret angle. ail person left it on front porch so I don't know which day it came.

Inside I found to very pretty gift bags with a card taped to each. One for my birthday and one not to be opened until Valentine Day:(.

Opened birthday and found the most awesome panel for a wall hanging that has snowmen on it. Dancing here. I love my snowmen. A package with 4 fq in black and white. They are gorgeous.

Thank you to my SQA. (((HUGS))) for you. I will save other package for next week but it will be hard to do. Will see if my printer and camera will work together so that I can post pictures.

Linda D MI

sewnsewer2 02-05-2010 04:56 PM

OMG what sweet caring angels we all have! Darlene, your story brought a tear to my eye.

Linda, I'm waiting with baited breath for you to open that box! BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Baren* great stuff and cute toes too. :lol:

aussie croydon 02-06-2010 03:09 AM

Is there any other angel who hasn't recieved a card yet?
Cheers Jackie

quiltnut4ever 02-06-2010 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by dojo36

Originally Posted by brushandthimble
I am waiting for my angel to receive her valentines package. I don't see her on here often but she does post right away when she receives anything from me:)

Nice gifts to all you angels:)

i'm waiting for the same thing, i mailed it to her on monday of this week. feb 1st to be exact.

I'm waiting as well. I mailed it Feb. 1st and I know it made it. Hope she likes what I sent!

Iluv2quilt 02-06-2010 06:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure if I posted yet so I will now (maybe again) but this time with a pic. Thank you SQA for the lovely southwest pattern and beautiful card! I love the quilt on the front of this card. I've never seen one like this!

sandpat 02-06-2010 06:17 AM

very cool iluv2quilt!

ligia 02-06-2010 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by LindaM
My squishie has arrived! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

- a very interesting strap - I'm sure there is something special about this but so far it's a mystery to me - I'm gonna have to have some help on this one!

A key ring ? ;-)

Knot Sew 02-06-2010 07:07 AM

Nice pictures, you have great gifts from your quilt angels :thumbup: :thumbup: