Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 10-14-2010 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I wanted to share with y'all a picture of a project made with one of the first fat quarters I received from my SQA. I loved the pattern on it and wanted to find just the right use. Finally I did when I received a Dell Mini Notebook. It was just enough to make a fantastic case, and I didn't lose any of the fabric's pattern.

Good job!

sandpat 10-14-2010 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a lovely surprize today too from my special Serena Q Angell...She is so talented! I think she has been spying on me and knew that I needed a new bookmark. It is pressed real flowers and they are gorgeous! I love it all and now I have to figure out exactly what special project I want to use the beautiful crochet on...I used to do it too, so I know how good you are at it! The fabric is gorgeous too, I know I'll enjoy using it on something. Thank you sooo much, I appreciate the goodies soo much!!

SQA goodies!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]101421[/ATTACH]

PuffinGin 10-15-2010 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I got a lovely surprize today too from my special Serena Q Angell...She is so talented! I think she has been spying on me and knew that I needed a new bookmark. ....

Sandpat, that's just the way of angels. They watch over you to see if you need or want something. :D
I've been enjoying this SQA activity so much this year. So much fun seeing what everyone gets and the posts talking about it. I'm working on my next package for my Angelee now and thinking, looking, for thank you for my wonderful SQA too. I'm so happy this swap has brought me in touch with them -- and all of you here.

SulaBug 10-15-2010 12:35 PM

Oh My Goodness!! :thumbup: I went shopping today & picked up the cutest Christmas gift for my Secret Quilt Angel!! It's going to be so hard to wait until December, to mail it to her!! I hope she likes things from Pier One Imports!!
Hee-Hee
:D :D :D

PS: I just couldn't help myself.

brenda21 10-15-2010 01:01 PM

that is a beautiful bookmark from real flowers!

sandpat 10-15-2010 04:02 PM

I know Brenda...its gorgeous! I don't know whether she made it herself or not, but with her talent...she could!

quiltnut4ever 10-15-2010 05:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM MY SQA AND I LOVE IT!!!

So many goodies!!!! The paper wrapped was so cute that I used it as a backdrop for the photo! I got a Vampire that was clutching a Lotto Angel pin! A frankenstein to hang (looks like my ex! lol!); halloween pencils; a beautiful girl Angel; binder clips; a halloween kitchen towel; and a basket with 4 halloween fabrics neatly tucked in! Wow SQA you outdid yourself this time and I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU! I GOT THE BEST SQA!! :D :D :D

letsquilt 10-15-2010 06:18 PM

oh what a cute package you got.

sandpat 10-16-2010 06:06 AM

Thats a really cute package!

I was busily working on a package for my angelee last night...I'm slow, but I'm getting there! I think you'll like it, so patience, my little angelee....I'm working!!

quilt addict 10-16-2010 06:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm so sorry to delay posting for my angel. She is terrific to me and I got the most wonderful package! I have been trying differnt places on my walls to hang the beautiful crossstitch flowers. The cutest sewing related buttons too! Lots of other useful things and an angel to go in my sewing room when it is finished.

Again sorry for delay in posting, I took the pictures then went off and did something else I guess. All along thinking that I had actually posted them.