Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Siamese Cat - SEE IT FINISHED ON PAGE 4 :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/siamese-cat-see-finished-page-4-a-t26589.html)

BlueChicken 10-05-2009 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a block of the month I've been working on.... actually, I did month 1 and then pretty much collected the rest without doing anything on it! lol

But just lately I've felt like doing some hand work, and have been spending the evenings doing these blocks. Only two left to do and then I can put it all together.

Couldn't resist today, laid them all out to see how they look. This is the order they go in, with a sashing between, and then a border. Plus the two missing blocks from the bottom left.

k3n 10-05-2009 11:09 PM

Oh Blue now that is purrrfect!!! :D :D :D

SulaBug 10-05-2009 11:11 PM

Oh Blue, they are gorgeous!! :D
I can hardly wait to see them all
put together. Keep sharing, as
you make progress!!
:D :D :D :D :D

BlueChicken 10-05-2009 11:12 PM

Thanks! :-)

I'm doing the cats by needleturn, and since giving in and buying some glasses for the close work, it's going fast. I hope to have the last two blocks done by the end of the week.

k3n 10-05-2009 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Thanks! :-)

I'm doing the cats by needleturn, and since giving in and buying some glasses for the close work, it's going fast. I hope to have the last two blocks done by the end of the week.

Can we hold you to that? :mrgreen:

I have two pairs of glasses - one are 'reactolites', you know that go dark in the sun. One night I was doing my bias on the rooster for the IRR and wondered why I couldn't see, my nose was nearly up against the fabric (I have a daylight lamp) and yup, you guessed it, I was wearing the reactolites! 8) :lol:

BlueChicken 10-05-2009 11:28 PM

Absolutely! LOL

I have bi-focal type glasses that sit on the end of my nose so I can look over them at the tv. Hubby laughs hysterically every time I look at him! I also have a "head lamp"... not sure what it's originally invented for but it's a small lamp with a head band, so it's perfect for doing handwork.

k3n 10-05-2009 11:33 PM

Absolutely! LOL

I have bi-focal type glasses that sit on the end of my nose so I can look over them at the tv. Hubby laughs hysterically every time I look at him! I also have a "head lamp"... not sure what it's originally invented for but it's a small lamp with a head band, so it's perfect for doing handwork.

Like a miner's lamp? Do you have a canary as well? :lol:

Hubby laughs? I'M laughing at the image! :lol:

BlueChicken 10-05-2009 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by k3n

Absolutely! LOL

Like a miner's lamp? Do you have a canary as well? :lol:

Hubby laughs? I'M laughing at the image! :lol:

I'm sexy I tell you! Sexy! ;-)

k3n 10-05-2009 11:35 PM

PMSL! :lol:

Of COURSE you are, mate! 8)

BlueChicken 10-05-2009 11:36 PM

Not buying it huh. Neither is hubby! LOL

Maybe I need to work on the delivery.... maybe a seductive flutter of the eyelashes as I peer over my bi-focals.