Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Storm At Sea (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/storm-sea-t250471.html)

ScubaK 09-25-2014 08:32 AM

Cannot wait to see your progress..
Kirsten

Ninnie 09-26-2014 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by evelyn5269 (Post 6903362)
Same as blahel. I will be following post. I want to do one too and the ones I have seen, seem to all have a color scheme so to speak. I have more stash than a small quilt store and want to do a scrappy one. Guess I should buy the pattern and practice with it.

Well if u have ever seen the ocean when it is storming, or a storm is moving in it is anything but blue :):):) And I love the fact that this was designed as a scrap quilt. Have been working girls. and we only need 20 more units and then we get to put this baby together lol Will work on it today

chickadee_42us 09-26-2014 04:53 PM

Yeah, cannot wait.

mmac71 09-26-2014 05:42 PM

Ninnie---You are doing a "fab" job. Hope you are not feeling pressured with all of us looking over your shoulder!

tellabella 09-27-2014 06:03 AM

Next on my to do list is to start a quilt for my oldest son...and this is the pattern I was thinking to make

which pattern are you using...what is the finished size of the quilt? I want to make at least a queen....I have one in one of my magazines but I am dreading the search...I love your colour choices....

tellabella 09-27-2014 06:05 AM

Oops sorry I thought I had read all the posts but I missed a page...I see which pattern you are using...

Ninnie 09-28-2014 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by tellabella (Post 6905519)
Next on my to do list is to start a quilt for my oldest son...and this is the pattern I was thinking to make

which pattern are you using...what is the finished size of the quilt? I want to make at least a queen....I have one in one of my magazines but I am dreading the search...I love your colour choices....

The one I am making is a queen size. And this pattern is a bit dif because of the fact that it uses 2 dif blocks, and makes a border around the outside of it. This was the first quilt i ever made lol. I sure started out right :):):)

Ninnie 10-08-2014 04:58 PM

Storm At Sea, final Unit :)

4 Attachment(s)
ok so this is the last unit we have to make. Tomorrow we will start making the blocks :):) I am so ready. Then we will start seeing the pattern showing up. Here r the latest pictures.

leaa 02-28-2019 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie (Post 6920719)
ok so this is the last unit we have to make. Tomorrow we will start making the blocks :):) I am so ready. Then we will start seeing the pattern showing up. Here r the latest pictures.

Hi, do you have a finished quilt photo? I know it's been a while, but I would love to see it!

suzanprincess 02-28-2019 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by leaa (Post 8217859)
Hi, do you have a finished quilt photo? I know it's been a while, but I would love to see it!

Me too! I just reread the entire thread, and I'm hanging by my fingernails in anticipation! Gotta see the finish...Please....