Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What is on your sewing table? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-your-sewing-table-t195659.html)

GrannieAnnie 10-24-2012 05:44 AM

right now?????? A halloween dress, candy corn on black, for my GD. Fabric gift bags from scraps.

AND A BOX OF COMPLETED TISSUE HOLDERS! Yipee!

lillybeck 10-24-2012 05:50 AM

Love this one. My sewing table has 2 sandwiched quilts waiting patiently for over 6 months now and one that I started quilting and need to rip out.

karenpatrick 02-14-2013 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by kathdavis (Post 5397396)
Need to finish borders on my tulip quilt I worked on at my quilting retreat. I'm going with something dark, I think.

I was browsing and found this thread. I love this pattern. Can you share where you found it. Can you PM me in case i can't find this thread again? Thank you so much. I REALLY need another pattern! Not. Does this use jelly rolls?

mtkoldra 02-14-2013 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
wanted to quilt all winter long, what I did? I did spend a lot of time on this forum and on the web looking for inspirations.............. love lots of quilts but could not decide which one to make, guess do not have specific need, till yesterday........ my Mom has asked me to make a small cat quilt for her friend's granddaughter
here it is.
This will make the center of the quilt, will be adding borders
I bought this pattern on the web.

chairjogger 02-15-2013 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by mtkoldra (Post 5861767)
wanted to quilt all winter long, what I did? I did spend a lot of time on this forum and on the web looking for inspirations.............. love lots of quilts but could not decide which one to make, guess do not have specific need, till yesterday........ my Mom has asked me to make a small cat quilt for her friend's granddaughter
here it is.
This will make the center of the quilt, will be adding borders
I bought this pattern on the web.

cute pattern!

carslo 02-15-2013 09:07 AM

I am FMQ a Garden Maze made from Washington Redskins fabric with a black maze - no pic sorry I am at work. It is a queen size quilt for our niece in Virginia a custom job as per her request.

EmiliasNana 02-15-2013 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been working on our quilt guild's challenge which will be displayed in June at the Quilt Show: an 18" x 18" square, with a batik somewhere and based on a letter of the alphabet, which was chosen for you. Mine was a "Z", yikes. Here's my interpretation[ATTACH=CONFIG]395262[/ATTACH]I still have to add the balloon string when I quilt it, then trim and bind. It was a fun project and made me stretch my wings with an artsy type quilt. Not my norm!

Camille 02-15-2013 12:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's my GFG that I started just before the holidays. I ran out of the green calico fabric I'm using for the path. I called the manufacturer and it was made 3 yrs ago. Can't find any more and I have one more row to add for a queen size. I used the diamond shape and there are no repeats of fabrics throughout. I cut enough hexies to make 5 more quilts. If anyone has the green fabric, I would greatly appreciate if you could sell me some. Love everyone's projects.

Nammie to 7 02-15-2013 01:36 PM

I'm currently working on a fruit and veggie log cabin quilt for my grandson - it needs to be quilted and bound. Also working on a quilt started in 1971 - it has embroidered blocks, is all in pink. It also needs to be quilted and bound. Just finished a dress, pinafore, slip, pantaloons and shirt for an American Girl doll - my goal is to have at least 6 outfits for each granddaughter by Chrismas next year. Also working on receiving blankets. All are cut, edges serged now just need to crochet around the edges. Have many projects to choose from when these are done.

wildyard 02-15-2013 02:08 PM

WOW, those are some awesome projects going on!! I LOVE the kitty and the zebra/zoo hanging is zimply ztunning!! It may be out of your comfort zone but certainly not out of your skill level!!!
Sorry I can't help with your green for the GFG. I hope you find it somewhere.