Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What is on your sewing table? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-your-sewing-table-t195659.html)

Deb watkins 07-24-2012 05:46 PM

I just returned from vacation - hit 4 quilt stores along the way. Decided that it was time to sort and reorganize the stash again. I am delighted with the fabric stash I have!!! I am hosting a Civil War block swap - so those are cut, still working on NICU quilts, as well as American Doll clothes, and getting some small items done - check book covers, placemats and table toppers to be used as door prizes for a golf tournament I am in Aug 4.

chairjogger 07-24-2012 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by fatsewcat (Post 5391695)
I am currently working a Koi pond quilt. .

love the fabrics.. can't wait to see your final post! I am going to miss saying hi to everyone.. thanks for posting.

marthaverheyden 07-24-2012 05:59 PM

That is a beautiful quilt. I have been looking for Grandma's Flower Garden pattern for a long time. Is there anyway you could share it with me. I am in the middle of a t-shirt memory quilt for my son. Sorry, I do not know how to post pictures, nor do I have a phone or digital camera. But I learn a lot from this site. Thanks

Carla79 07-24-2012 06:00 PM

Thank you for the pictures. Keep us updated please. This is my first of the English paper piecing. I agree great take along or just sitting in front of TV.

Carla79 07-24-2012 06:06 PM

Connectingthreads has some great free patterns for gfg,, and English paper piecing. YouTube has some good step by steps. I googled English paper piecing and pulled up those few and a mess load of others

Gramie bj 07-24-2012 06:32 PM

Whats on my sewing table? Looks like half my sewing/craft room! I finally had enough! LOL Am on second week of sorting out, cleaning, painting, and reorganizing the whole room. Room is the size of a one car garage, and I haven't really done a deep cleaning like this in at least 20 years! Haven't been able to sew in 2 weeks.

QuiltnNan 07-24-2012 06:36 PM

i've been sewing for my vacation... 7 dresses and 3 jackets. also made 2 pillowcase dresses for my dgd's b'day.

DebraK 07-24-2012 06:50 PM

i can't wait to see this one finished.

mrsponcho1 07-24-2012 06:54 PM

I have started cutting out a quilt that has appliqued flip flops. Also, hand quilting a top that my grandmother hand pieced ( she gave the top to our youngest son when he got married).

I also need to deep clean my sewing room. Maybe I will start next week on it.

burchquilts 07-24-2012 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5391737)
I just returned from vacation - hit 4 quilt stores along the way. Decided that it was time to sort and reorganize the stash again. I am delighted with the fabric stash I have!!! I am hosting a Civil War block swap - so those are cut, still working on NICU quilts, as well as American Doll clothes, and getting some small items done - check book covers, placemats and table toppers to be used as door prizes for a golf tournament I am in Aug 4.

Ooooh.... did somebody say "Civil War"? I can't wait to see those blocks!!