Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Psalms-quilted

Lovely fabrics and quilting

I love the continuous curve star pattern. Do you enjoy the ruler quilting? I am a bit timid to try it as I think there may be a huge learning curve. I enjoy free-motion quilting but have not ventured into ruler quilting.

Great ruler work, Tartan - and love the gift bag! It will make a very heart-felt presentation!

Nice quilt and quilting. Can you direct me to a source that explains how to make the continuous curve star pattern? I think the border that you added really makes the quilt.
    Jan

Tartan, the quilt and bag are wonderful! Is this for your cousin whose ill? Whoever gets it will be thrilled.

Power Poster
    I find keeping my stitches fairly evenly spaced easier when working with my ruler and ruler foot then regular FMQing. The continuous star is worked in the same manner as the continuous curve only instead of curves you mark a center point on each side of square and use your ruler to do point to point.
    The bag was made with upholstery remnants that I saved from going to the land fill. The quilt and bag will be delivered shortly. Thanks everyone for your kind comments as it has brought my spirits up considerably!

You did a lovely job.

It is so beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2