Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Quilter's Patch, by Laundry Basket Quilts >

Quilter's Patch, by Laundry Basket Quilts

Quilter's Patch, by Laundry Basket Quilts

Old 04-30-2020, 05:20 AM

What beautiful and fun additions to your sunroom. Your work is so precise too. Love the addition of the wall hanging. Was it your own idea? Just adorable.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:03 AM

Did you design the pillow yourself? I love the way the houses are incorporated into the Carpenter’s star!
you did a fantastic job on the colours and all three projects are beautiful.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:12 AM

That’s a beautiful quilt, and you did a wonderful job combining the colors
Old 04-30-2020, 07:03 AM

All three of your projects are lovely. I'm not usually drawn to quilt patterns like Quilters Patch, but your version just made me smile. I think it's charming. Your sunroom will be wonderful.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:10 AM
Power Poster

Lovely projects! I especially like the wall hanging. Great idea for adding the vine in with the houses.
Old 04-30-2020, 02:58 PM
Power Poster

Teen, your work always delights me! Just beautiful, all !
Old 04-30-2020, 05:54 PM

Thank you, everyone, for such lovely comments.

Originally Posted by EmiliasNana View Post
What beautiful and fun additions to your sunroom. Your work is so precise too. Love the addition of the wall hanging. Was it your own idea? Just adorable.
Thank you! The wall hanging pattern is not my own design. I saw this on the web and designed one the size I needed. I did change the center and added applique to suit my tastes. I like house quilts....
Old 04-30-2020, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cattitude View Post
Did you design the pillow yourself? I love the way the houses are incorporated into the Carpenter’s star!
you did a fantastic job on the colours and all three projects are beautiful.
Thank you, Cat.... I didn't use a pattern on the pillow but it's just a basic chevron pattern. I wanted a 18" pillow since I had a pillow form already that size and just did the math for HST's. I love to make pillows and hardly ever use patterns... Pick a favorite block and you can make a pillow..my home is filled with them....and they are all pocket pillows so I can change them out when I feel like it or season changes etc.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:43 AM

[QUOTE=Teen;8381771]It took me over a year to collect all the fabrics for this quilt. I loved the colors but, of course, this original collection of the 2016 BOM was long gone; however, I located a charm square pack and color matched my stash and bought what I didn't have. I'll be quilting this myself on my domestic so it will take some time. This is for my sunroom so I made a pillow and and a wall hanging to coordinate. The wall hanging was designed on EQ8....It's a Carpenters Star but I did the center different since I wanted to applique a vine in the center... It is 24" squared and the pillow is 18". All applique is turned edge and machine sewn.[/QUOTe

Your sun room will look so festive. Your colors are beautiful. I will look forward to seeing it quilted.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:39 AM

Beautiful and cheerful projects Teen. I’m always amazed at how much you accomplish and how beautiful your work is. It looks like you have settled into your new home perfectly.