Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Roaming Rounds >

Roaming Rounds

Roaming Rounds

Old 11-23-2011, 05:24 AM

Here is Carole's 2nd round. I tried to bring out the yellow, hope it's not to much. I also tried to carry on the embroidery.
Attached Thumbnails 009.jpg   012new-size.jpg  
Old 11-23-2011, 08:49 AM

isn't that lovely and bright!!!

and LOOK AT THAT BLUE SKY!!!!!!!!

seriously!!! just look at it!!!
OMGoodness!!!!!!! please send some over to the UK!!! we were robbed of a summer this year!! we literally DID NOT HAVE ONE!! no joke!!

drooling now!!!
lol...
Old 11-23-2011, 04:28 PM

I received missgigglwings centre the middle of last week and am in the process of working on her first round, 2 days later I received the next centre for the group (round 2) from her so I currently have 2 centres to work on (although I am concentrating on the 1st one at the moment) Sorry ladies but due to unforseen circumstances I am behind. I had hoped to have the first one completed and sent on its way by the weekend but was unable to get down to my LQS until yesterday so guess what I am doing to day, finishing off.

Maybe1day
Old 11-23-2011, 04:37 PM

Jacquie I wish I could send you some of this blue sky. We have had 80 degree days here. I'm so ready for some cooler weather.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:31 PM

Default Roaming Rounds

Hi everyone!

jodimae, I LOVE my center!!! I made this spreadsheet for myself but I thought that I would post it for all of you. It helps me keep track of where all the centers are.

Have a happy THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Attached Files
Old 11-23-2011, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Maybe1day View Post
I received missgigglwings centre the middle of last week and am in the process of working on her first round, 2 days later I received the next centre for the group (round 2) from her so I currently have 2 centres to work on (although I am concentrating on the 1st one at the moment) Sorry ladies but due to unforseen circumstances I am behind. I had hoped to have the first one completed and sent on its way by the weekend but was unable to get down to my LQS until yesterday so guess what I am doing to day, finishing off.

Maybe1day
Don't forget...you received the 2nd center from me a bit late because the first one got lost some where between here and there! So it is not your fault you are running a little behind! We are all firends here, no need to rush! BESIDES WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!! LOL
Old 11-23-2011, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey View Post
Hi everyone!

jodimae, I LOVE my center!!! I made this spreadsheet for myself but I thought that I would post it for all of you. It helps me keep track of where all the centers are.

Have a happy THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Thank you Carsey...I like your spreadsheet and downloaded it to my desk top! But check where I mailed Jodimae's center to myself...is that what it says or am I confused? lol
Old 11-24-2011, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
Thank you Carsey...I like your spreadsheet and downloaded it to my desk top! But check where I mailed Jodimae's center to myself...is that what it says or am I confused? lol
No you are not confused!!!! WOW, that quick break out of the kitchen to send this out should have been longer!!!! Sorry I did not double check it. Thanks for the update!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 11-25-2011, 02:47 AM

Hello missgigglewings, I have actually completed the first round on your centre. Have been experiencing some difficulties uploading a picture for you so I would appreciate it if someone could please tell me how to do it. Since the forum has been altered the add images button doesn't seem to be where it was. I can see how to add a picture on the main page under a new thread but not to add one with an on going thread.

Blessings
Kathleen
Old 11-25-2011, 03:10 AM

hi i posted this on another thread...

hi, i had this problem with loading pics... it all boiled down the the pixel size of the picture you're wanting to load...
allow me to talk you through some things if that's ok...

click on 'go advanced', then 'manage attachments'...
it will open up a list of formats for your picture type & sixes it will take.
if you're wanting to load a 'jpeg' then the max size allowed is as stated;1.91mb.

take a look at your picture (usually right click on your picture and 'get info' and if it's over the 1.91mb, then you will need to reduce the mb size of the picture.
i can talk you through that if you need me to... i hope this helps a little

love jacquie xxxx

Originally Posted by Maybe1day View Post
Hello missgigglewings, I have actually completed the first round on your centre. Have been experiencing some difficulties uploading a picture for you so I would appreciate it if someone could please tell me how to do it. Since the forum has been altered the add images button doesn't seem to be where it was. I can see how to add a picture on the main page under a new thread but not to add one with an on going thread.

Blessings
Kathleen