Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Roaming Rounds >

Roaming Rounds

Roaming Rounds

Old 01-03-2012, 07:19 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

PS: I don't have one either.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:20 AM

happy birthday donna!! i hope you have a lovely day!!
it seems you've had a great time with lots of celebrations recently!! i'm sure you could fit in another!! lol...
have a lovely time anyway!!

i have lindas round at the moment which i could do and send on, but i don't want to put on jodie who is my recipient.
jodie already has 2 in her possession...

maybe if some of you're itching to do some more work, jodie may send one on to the next in line, if she's finished?

you need to ask and find out...
Old 01-03-2012, 11:23 AM

Hey ya'll, I mail to Donna and I do have one ready to mail. I was waiting on the mail date but I will go ahead and mail it out to you tomorrow. Jacquie You can send it on if you want to, I can hold on to it for a while, it's up to you.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA" & "HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL"
Old 01-03-2012, 03:03 PM

Many Happy returns Donna, a little late but never the less I do hope you have a wonderful 2012. Enjoy the respite till your next gathering and let some quilting therapy sooth your soul.

I have 3 rounds to do at the moment along with at least another 3 projects to complete. Not sure what happened here? Must be such a glutton for punishment! Great fun though.

Kathleen
Old 01-03-2012, 04:32 PM

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes...I am blessed indeed! And I do have another Round Robin starting this month, another Friendship swap starting this month and a mystery BOM starting this month! So I guess I can't complain about not having anything to do! I live a blessed life!
Old 01-08-2012, 03:03 PM

Hello everyone, as usual I've been lost on this site again. Donna, belated birthday greetings, hope you had a wonderful day. I have been organising photo's of this round robin, and have noticed that the only pic I have of Jodiemays is her original centre. Can someone please post a more up to date pic. I keep them round by round, and just before they are due to come to me, I print them out and get ideas on what may/ may not work for the next border. In fact, I have been known to print a border up on the computer, just to see if it may work. Usually it looks better in my head than on paper.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:12 PM

Well, there are already 4 centers with round 2 on them. It looks like Kay has Kathleen's, Jodi has Carole and Kay's, Jacquie has Linda's unless she sent it to Jodi and Linda has Donna's unless she sent it to Kay. Am I missing anything???? I am getting antsy waiting on Kathleen's to come to me. I can't wait. My fingers are itching to get my hands on it!!!!!!! lol. Have a great evening!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 01-09-2012, 06:04 AM

Thanks for the request Linda, I also keep a pic of round by round. I already requested to see mine but no results yet. I have in a past RR got a pic after more than one round was added and tried to crop it off, but it didn't work well because the pic wasn't taken with it hanging it was lying at an angle. I mailed Carole's out to Donna on Friday and still have Kay's (have been auditioning some fabs).
Old 01-11-2012, 11:37 AM

ok ladies, here's linda's 'toy soldier'... i think it's looking rather bright and cheerful!
Attached Thumbnails linda-rd3.jpg  
Old 01-11-2012, 12:01 PM

That looks good Jacquie!!! I love those corners.