Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Round Robin Pictures >

Round Robin Pictures

Round Robin Pictures

Old 08-19-2008, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Cordelia
I am so busy with work right now. I'm buried. I've got some mesothelioma (asbestos) cases going now and a couple med/mal cases tomorrow and everybody wants their transcripts ASAP!

Plus, I teach court reporting part time at our community college.

So, I don't see myself getting to any sewing until this Saturday unless I get some time off this week.

But, I've already decided on the border I'm going to do for you and have the material ready.

I'm late on Barbsbus', but I'll be early on yours. Except, I still don't know who I am suppsed to send yours to when I'm done OR if I'm putting the last two borders on. I'm still not sure.

Let me know if I'm doing the last two or who I send it to next.

Thanks.
Cordelia....I think the only one who hasn't put a border on it is Imaquilter. We can check with her to see if she wants to put her "touch"on it or not. I'm still mad at myself for screwing up the order, but really mad at "cyberspace" for not delivering the e-mail. :(
So, we should ask her if she wants you to send it to her or just let you do the last 2.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:06 PM

Will do.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:20 PM

I still have not received this months center. Any news?? I just pm'd Dawn. Just wanted to know if maybe I missed a post.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:47 PM

I haven't received mine either. I PM'd Imaquilter, but I haven't gotten an answer yet.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingTurtle
I still have not received this months center. Any news?? I just pm'd Dawn. Just wanted to know if maybe I missed a post.
I haven't either. Going into withdrawals. LOL
Old 08-24-2008, 07:33 AM

It must be an unusually busy month for everybody. Terri, I'm doing the final borders on your quilt.

Barbsbus, the border is taking me longer than I had hoped. But, I got two sides of it done! I'll finish the other two sides. I hope to finish it Monday --tomorrow and put it in the mail to Terri.

Anyway, I hope you like how it's shaping up. (I apologize again for being late.)

By the way, one center block has faded away that I was wondering about. I haven't seen the picture of Mareliba's third border yet. Did I miss it?

Just curious.

I MUST apologize for the awful color. My cell phone camera isn't anywhere near the digital camera my old trusty Kodak is. I'm going to find another battery for it today and will take another picture outside with better light so you can see the colors better.

Attached Thumbnails attachment-42643.jpe  
Old 08-24-2008, 07:35 AM

OOOOK here is SEWHAPPY's center. Hope you like!

Yes it is the same fabric as the center.. I Hunted and Hunted .. But I found it!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-41966.jpe   attachment-42200.jpe  
Old 08-24-2008, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Cordelia
It must be an unusually busy month for everybody. Terri, I'm doing the final borders on your quilt.

Barbsbus, the border is taking me longer than I had hoped. But, I got two sides of it done! I'll finish the other two sides. I hope to finish it Monday --tomorrow and put it in the mail to Terri.

Anyway, I hope you like how it's shaping up. (I apologize again for being late.)

By the way, one center block has faded away that I was wondering about. I haven't seen the picture of Mareliba's third border yet. Did I miss it?

I

Just curious.

I MUST apologize for the awful color. My cell phone camera isn't anywhere near the digital camera my old trusty Kodak is. I'm going to find another battery for it today and will take another picture outside with better light so you can see the colors better.

I like it, Thanks. You are doing a wonderful job, quite an undertaking.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Power Poster

Oooohhhh, these just keep getting better all the time!

Dawn, I can't believe you found the exact matching fabric and how great it looks!

You all rock!!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:45 PM

Like I said, just take your time.