Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Scruffily quilt using Moda's BLUSH line of fabric >

Scruffily quilt using Moda's BLUSH line of fabric

Scruffily quilt using Moda's BLUSH line of fabric

Old 01-19-2011, 11:39 AM

This is the quilt I wanted to make next, but in the Lollipop line. I wanted to make one for my sister and one to keep.

Yours is beautiful! (ETA: Those colors are perfect for Valentine's Day, or Mother's Day!)
Old 01-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ameldak
I bought this charm pack this summer and love it,.. now I came across this pattern, I have just started quilting, have done several rag quilts but want to make a quilt for my daughters room. what size did this end up for you. I am looking for a twin bed, Not sure if I need to layer cakes or is one going to be enough if I do a border.. love it!
WOW! I did this last year..LOL.

I LOVE this quilt it hangs on a quilt rack in my living room...for everyday use.
I only used one layer cake..and one charm pack. It make a big lap but not quite a twin. I would add some extra borders. It makes up fast I think it took me a day....

I havetons of this fabric it was one of my favorite lines..I plan on making two more quilts from it.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:48 AM
Power Poster

Beautiful quilt top. Would be ideal for a QAYG (quilt as you go) project. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:23 PM

Funny.. I am looking to buy it I have the charm pack so I went on this morning and did a search and yours came up.. I want to make it for my 3 year olds room... I chatted with the ladys and they recommended a 10 inch border on top and a 21 inch on the sides.... do you know what you did... Not sure if I wanted to do 2 layer cake packs as I have 2 charm backs to make it bigger or the larger boarder... Love the boarder it just makes it pop out!