Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-25-2010, 06:20 AM

I would be happy to act as a "go-between" any angels and angelees to see if packages have been sent/arrived. PM me.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:27 AM

[quote=Chrickett]
Originally Posted by Knot Sew
Originally Posted by Chrickett
I am patiently waiting to hear from mySQA,have not heard from her since the first of the year. Patients is a virtue and I sure am learning, If I ever figur out how to put the pictures I took of my little dresses I will be thrilled, I guess I just need a new brain, mine is tired, LOL, Ha Ha
You are not the only one...there are a few of us. We will soon be starting the 4th month of the year 2010. I wonder if our angels are getting stuff :mrgreen:
Well I hope they enjoy it.

I do not mean to seem crule but when one commits to something you would think they would either participate or just quit.
I need help putting my pictures on this sight for you to see. But I must be doing something wrong because I can't get it to work. I hope everyone on this sight has a wonderful day, I sent My SQA another box , and can not wait to see her reaction , It just makes me so happy to seehow happy it makes her, I love it.[/quote

We are not mean or selfish...we are human....we joined to have a "human contact"I also just sent my anglee a pkg she is a very nice lady..... I hope she is mailing to her anglee
Old 03-25-2010, 11:12 AM

I am so sorry for the delay in posting that I received a package from my wonderful, very attentive Angel.
I had an issue with dead camera batteries and kept meaning to get them on the charger, but then got side tracked many, many times. I meant to post a note that I had received something, but work has been too busy and I haven’t been home in the evenings to do it from home. So with all of that said, I finally took a picture, and had a minute to download it onto my computer, so here’s what I received.
A magazine with great patterns, some fun mini's that I am going to love trying out, also a couple of patterns that look quite challenging. I will get some practice in lining up my points on these little beauties. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for thinking of me. I am the luckiest angellee around. Angel, I will respond to your letter through your secret helper.
Thank you for sharing so much about yourself with me. You did, however, leave out one very important detail. . .Your name! Nice avoiding the important question. But even so, you are the best Angel a girl could have.
Your very spoiled Angelee,
Linda

SQA Surpirses.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29922[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-29922.jpe  
Old 03-25-2010, 11:21 AM

I really admire all of the lovely gifts from your wonderful angels!! :mrgreen: :hunf:
Old 03-25-2010, 11:32 AM

laparshall why didn't you just ask me?? her name is...........SQA!!! LOL
Old 03-25-2010, 11:41 AM

No those are her initials. LOL
Old 03-25-2010, 11:43 AM

oops then it is Secret Quilt Angel,LOL
Old 03-25-2010, 11:44 AM

:D :D :D THANK YOU, once again, to my S.Q.A. :D :D :D

My package just arrived in today's mail & I am so speechless & happy with all of the lovely things, you have sent to me!! :D I now know for sure, that I am truly "SPOILED". You are so kind & generous. With this package, you wouldn't need to send me another thing, for the rest of the year!! :D My Abby cat thanks you from the bottom of her tummy, for the cat treats. Her nose was right in the box, as I was trying to open it!! I am so taken with the fantastic yard of Iris fabric, that you included in my surprises. I can tell you have been learning about the things that I like the most. THANK YOU again for being so wonderful & thoughtful towards me. I can't wait until the end of year to learn who you are!!

First picture of my Goodies!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30511[/ATTACH]

Second picture of my goodies!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30512[/ATTACH]

Thirdly, a close up of the Iris fabric!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30513[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-30511.jpe   attachment-30512.jpe   attachment-30513.jpe  
Old 03-25-2010, 11:45 AM

that fabric is BEAUTIFUL!!
Old 03-25-2010, 11:48 AM

oh love the table runner pattern and the black and white material...and Oh the Iris so reminds me of good times can't wait until mine come up.