Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-24-2010, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
Originally Posted by karielt
Ok here are the pictures of what my SQA sent me. Thanks so much love all of it!
I love he avon stuff and hmmmmmmI love Bliss chocolate and you got a big bag :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-D :-D
where is the pictures,???????
Old 03-24-2010, 05:39 PM

I don't know why but I keep getting dropped from getting messages, 5 pages worth this time:)
Old 03-24-2010, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
I am patiently waiting to hear from mySQA,have not heard from her since the first of the year. Patients is a virtue and I sure am learning, If I ever figur out how to put the pictures I took of my little dresses I will be thrilled, I guess I just need a new brain, mine is tired, LOL, Ha Ha
I'm so sorry your angel is not participating and has not sent you anything since Christmas. You'd think she would at least drop you a card or note if there was a problem and let you know what the deal is. I was getting kind of depressed about mine and then wham....got two boxes in a little over a week's time. Maybe yours is in the mail and lost in post ofc....one girl's had been mailed out and took almost two months to get to her from the time it was post marked. Have you sent Kwhite a PM about it? Hope it get there soon. If not, I will fix you up a surprise box. You deserve it cause you're the best bud in the world!!!! Love you gal.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Ok here are the pictures of what my SQA sent me. Thanks so much love all of it!
I love he avon stuff and hmmmmmmI love Bliss chocolate and you got a big bag :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-D :-D
I'm with you Knot Sew....the Bliss milk chocolates are one of my favorite candies....yum yum yum!
Old 03-24-2010, 05:46 PM

Hi to my SQA and a big thank you and hug for the package I received today. It was for National Quilt Month and I didnt even know about it. (Sorry to my Angelee will make it up to you). As to what I got, 6 fat quarters of various colors but expecially the yellow which I do not have in my stash but now do, thank you thank you. But the piece de' restistance was the Girordelli chocolate. It is my favorite and had to hid it from the DH as he is a chocoholic of the worse kind. (Will share a little with him but not right away after i hae eaten the first bar). Thank so much SQA you are one of the best.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:34 AM

I am patiently waiting to hear from mySQA,have not heard from her since the first of the year. Patients is a virtue and I sure am learning, If I ever figur out how to put the pictures I took of my little dresses I will be thrilled, I guess I just need a new brain, mine is tired, LOL, Ha Ha
You are not the only one...there are a few of us. We will soon be starting the 4th month of the year 2010. I wonder if our angels are getting stuff :mrgreen:
Old 03-25-2010, 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by gramqlts
I'm so sorry your angel is not participating and has not sent you anything since Christmas. You'd think she would at least drop you a card or note if there was a problem and let you know what the deal is. I was getting kind of depressed about mine and then wham....got two boxes in a little over a week's time. Maybe yours is in the mail and lost in post ofc....one girl's had been mailed out and took almost two months to get to her from the time it was post marked. Have you sent Kwhite a PM about it? Hope it get there soon. If not, I will fix you up a surprise box. You deserve it cause you're the best bud in the world!!!! Love you gal.
I LOVE YOU TOO.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:29 AM

You are not the only one...there are a few of us. We will soon be starting the 4th month of the year 2010. I wonder if our angels are getting stuff :mrgreen:
Well I hope they enjoy it.

I do not mean to seem crule but when one commits to something you would think they would either participate or just quit.
I need help putting my pictures on this sight for you to see. But I must be doing something wrong because I can't get it to work. I hope everyone on this sight has a wonderful day, I sent My SQA another box , and can not wait to see her reaction , It just makes me so happy to seehow happy it makes her, I love it.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:48 AM

I got a cute card in the mail from my SQA today. It was in a plastic envelope that the dreaded post office puts mail in that has been torn or whatever. The card was ripped a bit, but with a little tape, all was well.

I do have to remind my SQA that as of April 10, my mail will be shut down. If you want to send me something while I am traveling, I can PM someone my daughter's e-mail addy or you can just wait and then have a HUGE package to send me once I finally get a place to live. It's up to you....
You can also have someone else PM me or e-mail me with what you want to do. I've been being a "go between" for a couple people with their SQAs. It's actually kinda fun doing that. lol
Old 03-25-2010, 05:53 AM

I sent out another box too, its a little late, i try to do it in the middle of the month!! So someone needs to be on the look out!! HeHeHe!! What fun!

I hate that people are not receiving packages, thats just wrong!! And let me say, I have a great SQA!!