Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-19-2010, 12:27 PM

:D :D :D Here's a BIG THANK YOU to my SQA :D :D :D

I just received this beautiful hand crafted St. Patrick's Day card, in today's mail!! It is so pretty & I just love the delicate work that has been put into it!! Let me know if you are making these, as I just love them. I am saving every one & plan to make a book with them at the end of the year!! :D You have been so thoughtful toward me & I just LOVE you for it!! :D
Thank You again,
Cheryl

My Gorgeous hand made card!! :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18275[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-18275.jpe  
Old 03-19-2010, 12:46 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU to my SQA, yep a nickname would be good. Maybe your middle name or just a favorite name you may have? I will post pictures later. Ilove the red FQ's, and thimble, all of it!!
I like to read historical romances and mystery's. I am obsessive when reading a book, I start one only when I can finish it without interruption. LOL runs into late nights...
thank you again Angel, and I will post pictures:)
Old 03-19-2010, 12:57 PM

Lots and lots of neat goodies!! :mrgreen:
Old 03-19-2010, 01:31 PM

Dear SQA who ever you may be, Thanks so much for the two quilt books I received in the mail today. Since I cant take a picture of them I will tell you what they are. The first one is Twenty Little Amish Quilts (with full size templates) by Gwen Marston and illustrated by Pat Holly and the second one is Beyond Charm Quilts the Ultimate Challenge by Catherine McIntee and Tammy Porath. I am thrilled with both as I am a newbie at quilting and dont really have many books. Also I am from originally from Amish County (Lancaster PA) and just love their designs. I currently am doing a BOM from the Fat Quarter Shop called Pennsylvania Dutch and yes it is hard for me but my adopted quilt mom is helping me a lot. So this book will be an inspiration I am sure. The card she sent with it was really cute, it had plenty of angels and lots of sparkles, and I do so love sparkles and the words to quote her "This card says it all" and she was so right. Dear Angel thank you from the bottom of my heart it was really a nice surprise today. As to your question, yes my home situation has improved greatly and I am so blessed. Have a nice little space to do my quilting. Thanks again
Old 03-19-2010, 01:32 PM

Just wanted to thank my angel for the beautiful green fat quarters and card that I received on Tuesday for St. Patrick's Day. Sorry I'm late letting you know but I have had computer problems. Thank you very much!!! They are beautiful.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!
Redgo243
Old 03-19-2010, 01:52 PM

OOOOHH! I got a pkg today :mrgreen: My Angel says that she is sorry it is not much but ...... ANGEL I love it! and don't worry! I really like the sticky notes ;) I will use them up! Thank you. here is the info you wanted:

DD#1 Valencia 13
DS Michael 9
DD#2 Celestina 7
Attached Thumbnails attachment-18333.jpe  
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by lfw045
Nope didn't drink any green beer but I did say hello to the Captn'............lol!
I love the Captn myself.....hardly ever get to drink any tho. Gotta set good example to my grandkids who are staying with me temporarily.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:26 PM

Here is the picture as promised, what beautiful 6 red FQ's, along with other goodies.
Thank you, SQA!! you are the best.

National Quilt Day
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18341[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-18341.jpe  
Old 03-19-2010, 06:00 PM

I want to thank my angel for the St' Pat's card! So thoughtful of you!! I love my angel!!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Received a package from my SQA today with the neatest fat-quarters. They had a lizard, flying squirrels, bugs and bug larvae, frogs, and birds. As you can see, they are all in a native-type print with lots of pattern and color. I LOVE IT! Sure don't see that kind of stuff around here. I'm trying to work out a purse pattern where the lizard wraps from front to back (he's kind of cut in half on the fat quarter - half on the top, bottom half on the bottom. The rest of the fabric will be worked in with him, and the remainder used for a table mat. She also included some handmade cards and a hand-made calendar. I'm amazed that all those little pieces of ribbon, stamps, stickers, etc. can be arranged so artfully. I can only imagine the time and patience it takes to put all those little things together - Wow. They're too good to send out - I'd rather just look at them myself. On to the bulletin board in the sewing room they go. Thank you so much for thinking of me -- I've had a great time with everything you've sent so far.
What cute fabrics...i love the one with the flying squirrel? and bugs. What a great gift