Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-26-2010, 08:29 AM

kwhite- ((HUGS)) to you, we all appreciate everything you do to keep this together.

I wish you were closer to me, I need help (once again). But a 4 hr. commute would cut into your quilting time. Good luck on your job search! The right one is out there somewhere!
Old 03-26-2010, 09:17 AM

Kwhite I need to let you know also how much it means to me that your willing to spear head this and take on the good and bad of it. You are a wonderful person and I am very very greatful. If there is something I can do to help please let me know.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Power Poster

I agree with what Terri said :thumbup:

And another thought ,Maybe Karen gets an email from someone who is NOT mailing, saying life is in the way but I want to continue as soon as possible, what is she to do ? Not saying that not sending is right, but if you can't do it , be fair about it and just bow out without any hard feelings.

All the gifts are GREAT :mrgreen:
Karen GREAT job with the swap and good luck on the job search
Old 03-26-2010, 10:27 AM

SPRING HAS SPRUNG :lol: ;) :P :lol: thanks so much to my SQA your gift sure brightend my day, March was feeling pretty gloomy for me as I lost my Dad earlier this month, so your gift arrived at just the right time to bring a smile and warm thoughts. The towels will go great with the other spring stuff I'm putting out and the card is a keeper. You are the bestest SQA!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Springtime Yummies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31346[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-31346.jpe  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:58 AM

It has been a long time but today I got a package from my SQA. I really thought she was dropping out. It was nice to hear from her. She sent me 4 one yard pieces of the softest fabric from seaside quilting supplies. I am anxious to make something but really hate to cut it up....again thank youSQA glad you are among the living once again...God bless :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-31560.jpe  
Old 03-26-2010, 11:17 AM

pinkypig love your towels and knot sew you can just send that on to me those are ssssssooooooooooooo cute
Old 03-26-2010, 11:50 AM

Knot Sew - that is some gorgeous fabric!!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
It has been a long time but today I got a package from my SQA. I really thought she was dropping out. It was nice to hear from her. She sent me 4 one yard pieces of the softest fabric from seaside quilting supplies. I am anxious to make something but really hate to cut it up....again thank youSQA glad you are among the living once again...God bless :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
OK, I did not join this swap, because I knew this was going to happen, even though I was happy to help Karen get it all set up. I am APPALLED at how some of you "Ladies" (and I use the term loosely) are acting over this!!! Shame on you!! And I am going to tell more than I should, but Know Sew, your angel doesn't even live on this continent, so it is a big, fat, hairy deal for her to send you anything!!!!!! Don't expect something even every month.

You guys all sound like whiny children "Her piece of cake is bigger", "Her cookie has more red sprinkles than mine", "Mom loves you best". "Mom loves ME best!". Grow up!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:42 PM

your fabric is lovely knotsew!! With one yard pieces, you could make something really nice! ENJOY!! :thumbup:
Old 03-26-2010, 01:05 PM

I wanted to say a big Thank you to my SQA! I received a card in the mail today with a Joann's gift card. She also noted for me to look out for a package that will be coming. THANK YOU SQA you are great.

I also want to say thank you to kwhite for all of the hard work she does to keep this swap going and arranging everything so that we can enjoy having new friends.