Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-07-2010, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
OMG OMG! I got a package today from my SQA and u wouldn't believe me if I tried! I got the new James Patterson book (my favorite author!!!) titled "Worst Case", a lovely bookmark, an egg shaped notepad and top it all off, A STARBUCKS CARD!!! I got a great card as well and how did my SQA know that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Starbucks hot chocolate and my favorite author???? THANK YOU THANK YOU MY SQA YOU ARE QUITE AN ANGEL!!!! Here's a pic! btw, I'm off to Starbucks right now! LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you ever tried their Zebra Hot coco? ymm-yummm
Old 04-07-2010, 06:25 AM

Yesterday was a double treat day! I received a cute card in the mail that was very thoughtful. Silly Angel you dont need to worry about packages. I still have (ok HAD) Aprils to open! I had a cute piece of baby blue fabric with little kitties on it and a little collectable tin with a kitty on it and sewing needles inside. It was a double yahoo kinda day. I had forgot about that package and had put it up on a bookshelf so I wouldnt be tempted to open it early. When the card came the good old dim lightbulb went on and TADA! Presents too!! So thank you for your kindness and your sweet gifts. Hugs and more hugs. Thank you again.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by kwhite
Hummmmm My Angelee has said something that makes me think she knows who I am. I wonder if it is just coincidence or she really does have a clue. I may have to get more cleaver to throw her off the trail. THINKING THINKING
I got a good one, stop sending to her for a few months then she will probably PM you and BI*CH and complain :shock: :shock: that she hasn't received anything in months. That will throw her off your track.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peach - you are so bad.....kwhite, send to me and I will mail the pkg out,,,,,,that ought to throw her off.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
Originally Posted by pocoellie
GladGrams-I love your saying about the quilt you see, etc., is that your wording? I would love to put it on the binding of this quilt that I'm finishing up for a dear friend's daughter graduating from college. Would that be okay with you?
Yes it is my work. It is just a simple little poem I wrote to express the love that I put into my quilts.

You bet that would be okay! :thumbup:

I would be honored that you wanted to use it.

I love it too. You are so talented gal. May use it myself to write in cards when giving quilts as gifts or on quilt label. You are so sweet to share.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:06 AM

My SQA -- THANK YOU! You have no idea how awesome your timing is! I have been pouting all morning because I'm still sick, and it's the last day of my spring break and I didn't get to as many projects as I wanted because of the snot. (lol)

Just when I was about to give up for today and go zone out in front of the TV - the mail man brings me your package!!

An awesome hand-made pincushion, a new seam ripper (so much better than my old one!), yards and yards of fun, funky fabric, and fabric to make my new nephew a blankie!!

Thank You!!

My Goodies!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48025[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-48025.jpe  
Old 04-07-2010, 09:27 AM

I need to learn how to post pictures. I can;t do it at home because of another program on my puter. I just planted the posies my Angel Francis sent me. Cam;t wait to see how or if they grow. I don;t have a very green thumb. I know she would be happy to see them posted. I am retreating this weekend with the great fabric she sent me for Easter. Got the Connecting threads catalog today. Many GREAT table toppers to try out with the fabric. I do love my angel. Kathi
Old 04-07-2010, 11:19 AM

Ty Secret Angel,so sorry I totally forgot about my parcel as I was saving it for Easter and I was so busy with company,I never went into my sewing room till today,sadly not to sew but to look for a book.I received a beautiful tin and in the tin was 3 beautiful pieces of fabric,flower salt and pepper shakers,a deluxe pie kit,a beautiful little Easter wall hanging plus a creme egg,Thankyou again for being so thoughtful.I sure hope I get a camera for Motheres Day. as daughter keeps forgetting to bring hers.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:19 AM

Ty Secret Angel,so sorry I totally forgot about my parcel as I was saving it for Easter and I was so busy with company,I never went into my sewing room till today,sadly not to sew but to look for a book.I received a beautiful tin and in the tin was 3 beautiful pieces of fabric,flower salt and pepper shakers,a deluxe pie kit,a beautiful little Easter wall hanging plus a creme egg,Thankyou again for being so thoughtful.I sure hope I get a camera for Motheres Day. as daughter keeps forgetting to bring hers.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by jnebug
Ty Secret Angel,so sorry I totally forgot about my parcel as I was saving it for Easter
a gift late is often better! I'm so anal that I usually peek early. Don't think I've ever forgotten. . .
Old 04-07-2010, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
Dear "quiltnut4ever" That is a great gift! You are going to have many hours of enjoyment. What a creative way to remember you.
Thank you GladGrams! I had my hot chocolate yesterday with my book and I haven't put the book down! but the hot chocolate is gone However there's enough on the card for 2 more trips lol!