Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-08-2010, 10:42 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SQA!!!!
I got a parcel in the mail today with the cutest fabrics in it!!! They are sewing related fabrics! I love them all!
The girls even got a little something that I am sure they will love too!! Angel you asked about my girls - their names are Cassandra (9) and Sarah (6). Thank you for thinking about them too! I am already trying to figure out how I am going to use my new fabric the best way possible!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!
(Bummer - I wanted to show you all pictures but my camera is not cooperating!!! :thumbdown: I will figure it out and post pictures later!)
Old 04-08-2010, 10:46 AM

what a darling hand made Easter card!! Cute fabric too!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 04-08-2010, 03:36 PM

My Angel's Easter package was very calmly sitting on the hutch for more than a week, waiting patiently while I tried not to think about it there. When I opened it on Easter, there was a lovely "Sweet Magnolia" sachet (will go in the bedroom closet which is very large and can always use something to gently perfume it), a lovely daisy-embroidered drawstring bag with some chocolates in it, and a To-do list and worm book light by smiggle. I love that best of all, I think, because I seem to have difficulty keeping track of all my projects that are due. The coolest thing is that the list is spiral-bound, with an easel-folded back cover, so I can prop it up on the sewing table and see at a glance what is done, what needs to be done, what is coming up, etc. And of course, a lovely Easter card with daffodils on it. So pretty and yellow is my favorite color.

Thanks Angel, you're spoiling me!

Odessa
Old 04-09-2010, 05:17 AM

Here's my pics. Sorry for not getting the pics in sooner. Such pretty plaid napkins; there was some chocolate fudge and some chocolate balls but, ummm, they no longer exist :oops: :lol: , and a neat little thread razor which I may just have to try out this weeend. All contained within the cute little bunny basket and a great card saying 'Hi".

Thank you for the goodies. Your the best.

Have wonderful week and hope you are having good weather to enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50149.jpe  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 AM

I have place mats that match your napkins! I love the spring colors! Lots of neat goodies.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 04-09-2010, 09:14 AM

SQA Thank you so much for the lovely card. Just what I needed.... I have been on the down side and your card made me feel so good....

Here is a quote I read earlier on . It is about sincerity : "A small gift given with true sincerity is often worth more than a valuable gift without it." (Henry Suso). I just feel that this quote is so apt...

Thank you once again. ciao Anna AKA dannypanny
Old 04-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Banned

I forgot all about it.............I got a pressie on Saturday just as my son walked through the door. It had SQA as the return addy. DS was starving so I put the pressie in a bin with fabric, I just now went to get out fabric and I found my pressie. Thank you so mcuh and sorry this is late. I love the jelly roll I know exactly what I am doing with it. I have appliqued butterflies on different colored solid fabric. The butterflies are all the same fabric black with little flowers. I didn't know what to do with them since they looked so plain however I will put a border around each block using the jelly roll, I know it will now be beautiful. I also got CW fabric, love it!!!!!! And how did you know I embroider??????? You are a sneaky angel. Thanks you sooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:31 PM

this topic keeps getting dropped from my e-mail
Old 04-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chewboo
this topic keeps getting dropped from my e-mail
I don't get any topics anymore to my e=mail.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:37 PM

Here are my pictures of my gifts from my SQA this week.I love them all.Cant wait to get started on the wall hanging.Thank You sooooooooooo much Angel you are spoiling me.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-51762.jpe   attachment-51802.jpe   attachment-51803.jpe