Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-11-2010, 09:15 AM

Someone is REALLLLYYYYY being sneaky :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Are you speaking of ME?????????? ;-) ;-) ;-)

When I went to reply to this I ALMOST forgot to logout under my real name and login under my Angel name. I better be careful or I might get found out. :shock: :shock:
Old 04-11-2010, 12:35 PM

I am using the things my SQA sent me,about a week or so ago, I took some pictures but , can't seem to get them on the thread, I am going to wear my chicken sox to the hospital for surgery , I knowthat will get a laugh out of the Dr, and nurses, they arepurple with a yellow chick. I just love them, I have sur enjlyed all of yur pictures and maybe I can figur this out and show you mine, I want to thank her-him again for the wonderful box of goodies.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by colleensangel
Originally Posted by ckcowl
i received a package today which contained a plant...i do not know what it is, and a bag with 50 gladiola bulbs...i did not order this, had never heard of the nursery the package came from, my only guess...quilt angel?
i guess if it stops snowing and freezing in the next couple weeks i will be out of my sewing room and out in the yard...
if it did come from my angel THANK YOU! it was certainly a surprise. there was no paperwork in the box at all.
i love glads, and wanted some last year and never did get any so this is going to be great.

It was from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your SQA :-D :-D :-D If you open the plant it should be 10 little shoots. They are an old fashion vine named Vinca Miinor. They grow in any kind of weather and in shade. It is a ground covering vine but could be put in a hanging pot. They should be planted 3 ft apart and will get light blue flowers, the leaves stay green all winter. I too love glads that is why I got them for you. They were suppose to arrive for Easter, but I explained what happened in the PM I sent you. Hope you get a spring thaw soon so you could work in your garden. OHHHHHHHHHHH and you are very welcome!!!!!!!!!11
Colleen, I, too, live in Michigan and you will LOVE that vinca minor plant. It fills in very quickly and is just lovely as a border/ground cover. The periwinkle blue flowers are really gorgeous against the dark green leaves. You can always dig up a chunk of it and transplant it to another place and it will fill in the hole where you dug it out ... an amazing plant! It's also quite hardy so you should have it back next year after the snow thaws.

And your angel is really a tricky one, isn't she??? LOVE the pranksters we've got on this board. You ladies are all very amazing! Happy Sunny Sunday (well, here at least) to Angels and Angelees alike!

Odessa
Old 04-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ckcowl
i received a package today which contained a plant...i do not know what it is, and a bag with 50 gladiola bulbs...i did not order this, had never heard of the nursery the package came from, my only guess...quilt angel?
i guess if it stops snowing and freezing in the next couple weeks i will be out of my sewing room and out in the yard...
if it did come from my angel THANK YOU! it was certainly a surprise. there was no paperwork in the box at all.
i love glads, and wanted some last year and never did get any so this is going to be great.

It was from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your SQA :-D :-D :-D If you open the plant it should be 10 little shoots. They are an old fashion vine named Vinca Miinor. They grow in any kind of weather and in shade. It is a ground covering vine but could be put in a hanging pot. They should be planted 3 ft apart and will get light blue flowers, the leaves stay green all winter. I too love glads that is why I got them for you. They were suppose to arrive for Easter, but I explained what happened in the PM I sent you. Hope you get a spring thaw soon so you could work in your garden. OHHHHHHHHHHH and you are very welcome!!!!!!!!!11

Too cool for words to have an angel user name to communicate with your Angelee. :shock: :shock: Now why didn't I think of that?????????
Old 04-11-2010, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Are you speaking of ME?????????? ;-) ;-) ;-)

When I went to reply to this I ALMOST forgot to logout under my real name and login under my Angel name. I better be careful or I might get found out. :shock: :shock:
I'm really just jealous that I didn't think of it first :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-11-2010, 05:07 PM

I bet there will be a lot more newbees on the board. LOL.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:36 PM

hmmmmm should I to make a new name..
Old 04-11-2010, 06:39 PM

that's a good idea!! i would love to be able to talk to my angelee...
Old 04-11-2010, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
I am using the things my SQA sent me,about a week or so ago, I took some pictures but , can't seem to get them on the thread, I am going to wear my chicken sox to the hospital for surgery , I knowthat will get a laugh out of the Dr, and nurses, they arepurple with a yellow chick. I just love them, I have sur enjlyed all of yur pictures and maybe I can figur this out and show you mine, I want to thank her-him again for the wonderful box of goodies.
Chrickett is this the first acknowledgement of the package you received a week or so ago? I didn't see anything else though that doesn't always mean there wasn't something that I missed.

To ALL Angles. Please put at least a note here as soon as you get anything from your Angel. They wait for your received message even if you cannot put a photo right away they will at least know you received their thoughtful gift. Thank you.