Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 04-10-2010, 05:24 AM

I love that bunny material!
I look forward to seeing the wall hanging when it is complete!
Old 04-10-2010, 09:33 AM

I have to express my most heart felt thanks to my dear Ethel!

I had a very upsetting week and you yes you brighten it right up. My car started leaking and the bad news it’s not going to be cheep to fix. It has been snowing and very cold and my furnace died and they haven't been able to get it to work. I'm using a space heater right now. On top of that I got bronchitis. Three strikes I'm out :thumbdown: But Ethel hit my home run for me thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent me a table topper kit from connecting threads with pinks and greens and roses in it. My bedroom is done in roses its perfect. You sent me flowers and didn’t even know it. You have been the sunbeam in a very gloomy week. Thank you doesn't say what is in my heart. Bless you
Old 04-10-2010, 10:37 AM

My angel has been saving up for a big surprise! I came home today to find a cheerfuly wrapped box crammed full of good stuff - everything from art supplies to fun embellishments and lots of projects to keep me out of trouble! I love the spring fairy pattern - will have to figure out where to use it. Even my kitty claimed a scrubbie and towel set and ran off with it. Perhaps my SA has cats, too?

Thank you, Secret Angel!

lots of fun
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52019[/ATTACH]

I can't believe all the stuff in that box!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52020[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-52019.jpe   attachment-52020.jpe  
Old 04-10-2010, 10:43 AM

I had a nice surprise from the mail box today. My SQA sent a really cute card and nice note. Thank you so much for your concern. I am feeling much better and taking advantage of kicking back. I really haven't much energy but have been knitting with my feet up. I hope to be able to start working on the blocks and quilts soon in my sewing room. I knitted a sweater for a little girl for the Knit 4 Kids project that my church participates in. I wanted to try a new pattern that you knit the neck first and then the entire sweater is knit with 4 needles or circular needles. It was an interesting pattern to work. I think I will be making quite a few more. The pattern that I got is written for sizes infant to adult 55. I made the size 6 and plan on embelishing it with yarn embrodery. I am also working on a sleevless sweater for DH so he doesn't feel like I don't love him.
Thanks again SQA "Meme" you brightened my day.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:54 PM

finally a pic angel baby i have had a time keeping dh and ds out of the jelly beans until i got a picture now they are free game but im not telling them cant wait to make one of the boxes and i just love the material the colors are wonderful==need the paper to go with the paperpiecing book from earlier i am making the hot air balloon love the yoyo holder will put my small sissors on it

loved chatting with you

DSCN0245
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52303[/ATTACH]

DSCN0246
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52304[/ATTACH]

DSCN0247
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52305[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-52303.jpe   attachment-52304.jpe   attachment-52305.jpe  
Old 04-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Power Poster

i received a package today which contained a plant...i do not know what it is, and a bag with 50 gladiola bulbs...i did not order this, had never heard of the nursery the package came from, my only guess...quilt angel?
i guess if it stops snowing and freezing in the next couple weeks i will be out of my sewing room and out in the yard...
if it did come from my angel THANK YOU! it was certainly a surprise. there was no paperwork in the box at all.
i love glads, and wanted some last year and never did get any so this is going to be great.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:19 PM

wonderful gifts everyone has received!!
Old 04-11-2010, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
i received a package today which contained a plant...i do not know what it is, and a bag with 50 gladiola bulbs...i did not order this, had never heard of the nursery the package came from, my only guess...quilt angel?
i guess if it stops snowing and freezing in the next couple weeks i will be out of my sewing room and out in the yard...
if it did come from my angel THANK YOU! it was certainly a surprise. there was no paperwork in the box at all.
i love glads, and wanted some last year and never did get any so this is going to be great.
What a fun surprise. I just love glads. There will be even more fun when you plant them and they begin to bloom. There are so many colors to be found with glads. I sure hope you will post pictures of them when they are in bloom.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:11 AM

What a fun surprise. I just love glads. There will be even more fun when you plant them and they begin to bloom. There are so many colors to be found with glads. I sure hope you will post pictures of them when they are in bloom.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Banned

It was from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your SQA :-D :-D :-D If you open the plant it should be 10 little shoots. They are an old fashion vine named Vinca Miinor. They grow in any kind of weather and in shade. It is a ground covering vine but could be put in a hanging pot. They should be planted 3 ft apart and will get light blue flowers, the leaves stay green all winter. I too love glads that is why I got them for you. They were suppose to arrive for Easter, but I explained what happened in the PM I sent you. Hope you get a spring thaw soon so you could work in your garden. OHHHHHHHHHHH and you are very welcome!!!!!!!!!11