Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 05-01-2010, 03:31 AM

was away from home for more than a week....

but in between the stack of bills, I could see a greeting card,

I got anxious to open it, I knew my SQA was thinking of me again!!!!

And I was right, I am so lucky to be in her heart, she is my red cherry lifesaver...she is the best.

Thank you so much Miss Wings!
Old 05-01-2010, 11:52 AM

oh those are some very pretty fabrics and so nicely packaged up for you!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 PM

[quote=wvdek]Ok, here are pics of what my wonderful SQA sent for my b-day today. Received the package last night (earlier thread).

Wvdek,
Your fabric's are fantastic!! :thumbup: I can't wait to see how you use them in a project. What a Lucky Angelee you are. Thank you for sharing.
:D :D :D
Old 05-01-2010, 12:11 PM

Happy May Day to all Angels and Angelees!!!! You are all great. And Happy Birthday to all May birthday folks.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:15 PM

Happy May Day everyone, I got the best surprise today from my Angel,I have already emailed her to thank her.Just wanted to post pictures of my special package. She sent me 1 yard of the cutest flower packet material,4 packs of flower seeds,a wonderful Quilters World magazine,and the sweatest little Angel pin, which I will wear on my collar Monday on my new Job.She is the best Angel Thank You so much! I love everything!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-32992.jpe   attachment-33071.jpe   attachment-33072.jpe  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:40 PM

i had the best day ever today!! went to a fun quilting class, it was the Eleanor Burns--Day/Night class! It was great. Then I came home and there was a package from my SQA!! I was so excited, I haven't heard(email) from her lately and was hoping everything was okay in her life. (It is by the way, just got a little hectic--I know how that is!!) Anyhow, I got a candle, candy (no I am not going to share with the kids!!HAHA), fabulous fat quarters, marking pen, a really neat journal, lotion and a wonderful magnet and some pins(I can always use more of these!!) I love everything, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I tried to get a pix to upload and something is wrong. The camera took the pix fine but it won't do anything else. Going to have hubby look at it tonight. So hopefully, I post one later on.
Thanks also for the letter and letting me know how you are, I hope that your stress ends soon. Good luck with your veggie garden, we're doing on too. We have no major plans for the summer yet but i'm sure we'll come up with something!! I just love spring and summer-so much to do and things to see. Have fun at the quilt show, I know that i enjoy them very much. Took lots of pictures of the last one i went to and got tons of quilting ideas!! (Like I really needed any more ideas!!)
Anyhow, SQA, thanks for the gifts and for writing, I hope to hear from you again very soon.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:16 PM

letsquilt -- that's the same guardian angel pin I have in my car. My bff bought it for me after an old one broke.

I have a question though -- you said you emailed your angel? Doesn't that give it away? I would love to have someway to talk to my angelee to make sure I'm on the right track...

=) Everyone is getting such pretty spring things! =)
Old 05-01-2010, 04:23 PM

jetnica,my Angel set up an email for me, I dont know how she did it but it is great..no it does not give her away.I tried to set one up for my Anglee but was not succesful.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:49 PM

I got another package from my SQA meme. What fun!!!!
There was a quilt magazine with some really fun patterns I think I am going to make the Bubble Bath ducky pattern for the next baby quilt. I just love it. There was also a pattern by Cottage Quilt Designs for a tablerunner that looks like something I can make for my DIL, it will work for her dining room. She included a very pretty nail file and then a set of 12 handmade cards that she made with her scrapebooking event. They are wonderful and I will enjoy using them for future notes. My camera needs to be charged before I can take any more pictures but I will try to get some posted soon. Thank you, so much SQA Meme. You really brightened my day.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 AM

All I can say is WOW.......
Yesterday was my birthday and my angel came through for me.
She treats me so well. I got all kinds of stuff for my birthday: fat quarters, bread basket with a homemade liner (beautiful), candy, more materials, a quilt puzzle, a bear angel. Plus more it was just a big surprize. I even got a homemade birthday card.
I just loved everything. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! You are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!