Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 05-14-2010, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
IMJUSTME, I love your fabrics, my favorite colors!!
Please post pictures when you are done with your purse. :roll:
Everything she sends me is very beautiful. She is so good to me. :)
Old 05-14-2010, 09:19 AM

To My Wonderful Secret Angel!

I have received my packagae yesterday and had a wonderful bubble bath last night!

I love the bobbin holder! Who would of thought there would have been such an easy solution to hold ones bobbins!

You always send such wonderful gifts!

I will post pictures this weekend!

Thank you so much! You mean so much to me!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Ok everyone this is what my dear dear Ethel sent me. I LOVE THIS FABRIC! Trying to find the perfect pattern right now for it.
Karielt,
I just love this fabric selection, you have received from your SQA, Dear Ethel!! :thumbup: I will be anxious to see what you make with it. Thank you for sharing with all of us!!
Sew Happy,
Cheryl
:D :D :D
Old 05-14-2010, 03:32 PM

I want to apologize to my quilt angel for taking so long to acknowledge her gift. I received it last week. Things have been so crazy I still haven't taken a picture but I have been enjoying the gift. She sent me a little book of quilting tips and life tips in the form of scripture verses. Also she sent a neat little hook that you place on the edge of a table to hold your purse so you don't have to sit it on the floor. I'm enjoying both of them. Thank you so much and again I'm sorry for waiting a week to acknowledge it's arrival. Thank you
Old 05-14-2010, 08:58 PM

That is soo coool!!! Love that fabric..
Old 05-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Banned

I think I need to say "THANK YOU" to my SQA. I got some fat quarters and a very nice Mother's day card ..I have been out of town and I kept meaning to say thank you and just getting to it...I am so sorry!
Old 05-15-2010, 11:27 AM

I would like to thank my SQA for the wonderful card and squares of blue fabric. I love them both and it is nice to know that I am being thought of. Thank you so much....
Old 05-15-2010, 04:33 PM

Another update on Chrickette. She has still been having headaches and went back to doctor yesterday. He put her back in the hospital and flat of her back under special care. Seems everyone has a small sack on the side of their spine that has spinal fluid in it.....hers has a hole in it and won't quit leaking. They are going to do surgery again Monday and put a patch on it. Will be Wednesday at the earliest before she gets out of hospital. I am so worried about her. Sure hope they get her fixed for good. Her back surgery has been healing great and incision looks real good and no problems with it, just the leaking spinal fluid causing headaches ten times worse than migraines. Can't imagine. Makes her dizzy and nauseus.

She said to tell everyone hi and to tell her SQA that the chicken socks you sent her last time were a smash when she was in the hospital having her surgery. She wore them and all the nurses loved them and thought they were a hoot!!!

Everyone please keep praying for her. I will keep you all posted with updates. Thanks, Sandy
Old 05-15-2010, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Another update on Chrickette. She has still been having headaches and went back to doctor yesterday. He put her back in the hospital and flat of her back under special care. Seems everyone has a small sack on the side of their spine that has spinal fluid in it.....hers has a hole in it and won't quit leaking. They are going to do surgery again Monday and put a patch on it. Will be Wednesday at the earliest before she gets out of hospital. I am so worried about her. Sure hope they get her fixed for good. Her back surgery has been healing great and incision looks real good and no problems with it, just the leaking spinal fluid causing headaches ten times worse than migraines. Can't imagine. Makes her dizzy and nauseus.

She said to tell everyone hi and to tell her SQA that the chicken socks you sent her last time were a smash when she was in the hospital having her surgery. She wore them and all the nurses loved them and thought they were a hoot!!!

Everyone please keep praying for her. I will keep you all posted with updates. Thanks, Sandy
Please give Crickett my best, tell her my prayers are with her, hope she is better soon. Thank you for the updates. Huggs to you both
ann
Old 05-16-2010, 04:29 AM
Power Poster

Oh, please send best wishes to Crickett!!! That poor dear! Thanks for keeping us updated. I sure hope they fix her up good this time too!