Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Sneek peek - "Holiday Flourish 4" by Peggy Toole >

Sneek peek - "Holiday Flourish 4" by Peggy Toole

Sneek peek - "Holiday Flourish 4" by Peggy Toole

Old 12-30-2010, 11:50 PM

I love them all as well! I think the ones in blue caught my eye most of all. I am usually a very traditional deep green/cream/deep red type girl when it comes to Christmas fabrics. Looks like I may change it up this year. I already have some cream w/metallic snowflakes and a blue/metallic swirl in my stash. I think some of those gorgeous new blue Christmas prints would make a wonderful quilt!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:29 AM

These fabrics are absolutely beautiful. Don't know how you could pick just 20. Please let us know when you get them in. Thank you
Old 12-31-2010, 04:00 AM
BMP

You are such a tease I remember all those beautful fabrics you posted before !!!
Old 12-31-2010, 04:10 AM

My eye fell on the blue ones too....very nice! I want Christmas to come a little faster now! Or May anyway....
Old 12-31-2010, 04:45 AM

I am not, repeat am not going to buy any more fabric until I reduce my stash, well a little more won't hurt will it? lol. Beautiful fabric and I love it all, especially the large prints.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:31 AM

Can't wait! It's breath taking! Thanks for sharing! Visited your site and couldn't resist. Awesome fabric choices!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:47 AM

I hope you chose all the ones in blue. hint, hint.

Will you be doing pre-orders- or can you put me on a list to contact me when they come in? I would take yards and yards of many of them. hehe. and by May I should be over my self imposed buying moratorium.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:02 AM

These fabrics are beautiful. they may make me fall of the moratorium....I must must must be strong LOL
Old 12-31-2010, 07:12 AM
Banned

DROOL DROOL!!!
Old 12-31-2010, 07:32 AM

Location: Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)

I'm looking over what I chose now and realizing that I need to order some more. I passed - initially - on the blender ones, because at the time I made my choices (back in November) we still had a bunch of Holiday Flourish 3 blenders left. And now they are gone... which leaves some gaping holes in the ranks.

And now I will go and put together yet another order for Kaufman... and since they are closed today, I will e-mail it to them so that they receive it before the stroke of midnight. Because after midnight the prices on their metallic prints goes up 45 cents / yard. :-(

And that means...

... please DO put in your pre-orders now. If you pay by credit card (not through PayPal) then you don't pay until May, when the fabric comes in. The reason I suggest you put the orders in now, rather than waiting, is two-fold:
- the fabric will be reserved for you and you'll be sure to get it
- and you will get it at the current prices.

If I reorder these later, I'll have to pay a higher price for it and so the retail price will be correspondingly higher too.

Ok. Now I'm gonna get busy and order some more of these: the poinsettias & other little flowers on blue and on ivory, and the blender print in both blues, both reds, evergreen and ivory (because the snowflakes show up better on the ivory than on natural). Oh. Kaufman makes a metallic "fusions" print that we have in two greens and "snow" that will work well with these too.