Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Thank you so much >

Thank you so much

Thank you so much

Old 12-02-2010, 07:00 PM

Hi Gwyn, I cannot express my joy at the Joy and Love you receive from this quilt. Made with love and given in the truest sense of "sisterhood" May each day bring a smile of rememberances and comfort knowing you are loved. Blessings

Sharon :)

Also, many thanks to you Mousie for your generous gift of time and energy in the making and gathering of the many blocks and producing such a wonderful gift. Huggles to you. :)
Old 12-02-2010, 07:31 PM

Although I am fairly new to this wonderful site & do not know too much about your story,I am so touched.
What an amazing outpouring of love & support was offered with each block,you are forever blessed.

May each day be a lil easier then the day before for you
Best wishes
Linda
Old 12-02-2010, 07:45 PM

ahhhh.....this post has made me cry! What a beautiful thing to do for a friend :) This group is truly Angels on this earth!!
Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 PM

Gwyn I don't know you well but am so glad that you do feel the love in the quilt. We are Sister's & Brother's according to the Lord and this group is so caring & loving. I was thrilled to be able to participate in this & want you to grab that quilt anytime you feel that you need a hug. You are a gem of a lady & a true inspiration.

Mousie my Dear, Thank You & Thanks to all of the other's that had a helping hand in making this all come about! You are all very special.

{{{{{HUGE HUGS}}}}}
Old 12-02-2010, 08:20 PM

Wow! That was so sweet! Love the quilt. Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-03-2010, 03:06 AM

What a beautiful quilt! Beautiful because it comes from so many hearts!! Enjoy!!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:25 AM

Bless this group which I have just joined. You are all a great inspiritation (sp??) to me. What a wonderful thing to do for a friend. Gwyn, I don't know you - but my heart goes out to you for your loss.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by sewTinker
oh my goodness... I've stumbled upon this posting, and am not a part of this circle created to embrace another in her sadness. But I am so touched and warmed (and a bit verklempt) by this community of loving hearts. Blessings to you All for the thoughtful kindness extended to one another. And, gwyn, your Thank You reads as poetry.
I agree, the comradery here is as close as any family ever thought about being, closer than some. Wish I had been part of this project, such a tribute to a deserving lady. So sorry for your loss Gwyn but how blessed you are to have such caring friends. Your thank you brought tears to my eyes too. We are all a sisterhood here and I love each and every one of you! Merry Christmas to all!
Old 12-03-2010, 06:05 AM

How did I miss out on contributing to your beautiful gift. We are here to support one another and this is just one small way we do that. Gwyn, God Bless you and your family.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Power Poster

Gwyn, that was a beautiful expression of thanks, but thats how we feel about you! It was a pleasure to be a small tiny part of this project, our Mousie did a fabulous job taking it on and I'm so pleased that it is providing you some comfort, especially at this time of year. Huge hugs to you!