Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
UFO Clamshell lap quilt finished >

UFO Clamshell lap quilt finished

UFO Clamshell lap quilt finished

Old 04-08-2010, 07:03 AM

Thanks all.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:35 AM

Wow! I love it! Now I want to do one like yours!
Old 11-17-2010, 09:00 AM

I really like it. I have the hardest time, just picking out fabric. I like mine to match/blend. But I love the scrapy quilts. And some fabrics I would never have put beside another, look wonderful. I really must try one.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:06 PM

Ok, I did it, yippeeeeee... I pulled out my scrap box, which by the way had been neatly folding according to color, closed my eyes and just started picking fabrics. My scraps are now all over my quilting room. If I don't get them semi-organized my DH will think Imust have had some kind of fit and run me to the ER. LOL but between being on here and the FabShopHop I made four 6 1/4" blocks that will make a 12" block. Now I need to organize and make a pile of those to put together for a quilt. I am working on making a hole lot of UFO's, thank goodness I only have a binding to put on a hexagon Christmas topper for my SIL, and I think I can finish that by Christmas.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene
Ok, I did it, yippeeeeee... I pulled out my scrap box, which by the way had been neatly folding according to color, closed my eyes and just started picking fabrics. My scraps are now all over my quilting room. If I don't get them semi-organized my DH will think Imust have had some kind of fit and run me to the ER. LOL but between being on here and the FabShopHop I made four 6 1/4" blocks that will make a 12" block. Now I need to organize and make a pile of those to put together for a quilt. I am working on making a hole lot of UFO's, thank goodness I only have a binding to put on a hexagon Christmas topper for my SIL, and I think I can finish that by Christmas.
I knew you had it in you
;-)
Old 11-17-2010, 05:08 PM

Well I just got finished picking up my scraps. Had to get a much larger box. When you fold them neatly you can get more in a box. But now I have two boxes. One by my sewing machine, and one by my cutting table. When I go to make one, I'll throw all the colors together and close me eyes and pick. I'm am having such fun on this board, beside learning so much. Even learn about myself. I can be sloppy, I don't need to be my mother and have everything in a perfect place. :):):):):):):)