Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
using fancy stitches on your machine >

using fancy stitches on your machine

using fancy stitches on your machine

Old 10-21-2011, 05:31 PM

thanks for the info on the pictogram book, I sure plan to get it.
d.swindle
Old 10-22-2011, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by PaperPrincess
Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Originally Posted by d.swindle
hobbycat1955--nice to see another quilt using the machine stitches and I didn't know, this type of quilt has a name, thanks for sharing,beautiful quilt.

d.swindle
There's a book with all the designs and patterns by Judy Norwicki, Pictogram Block Party...It's just for this quilt.
This quilt is a machine embroidered creation. The motifs are not created with decorative machine stitches, although the designs are digitized to look like they are.
Sorry but the stitches are all decorative stitches build into my sewing machine (Husq Viking SE) not done on my embroidery machine. This was strictly done by sewing with decorative stitches. Combining one pedal to create a flower and leaves...Heart, tear drops etc...all in my sewing machne. The SE has pages and pages of built in stitches
Old 10-22-2011, 03:53 AM

Thanks for the info on which machine... beautiful job.Thanks
Old 10-22-2011, 04:32 AM

BEAUTIFUL!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Power Poster

hobbycat1955--nice to see another quilt using the machine stitches and I didn't know, this type of quilt has a name, thanks for sharing,beautiful quilt.

d.swindle
There's a book with all the designs and patterns by Judy Norwicki, Pictogram Block Party...It's just for this quilt.
This quilt is a machine embroidered creation. The motifs are not created with decorative machine stitches, although the designs are digitized to look like they are.
Sorry but the stitches are all decorative stitches build into my sewing machine (Husq Viking SE) not done on my embroidery machine. This was strictly done by sewing with decorative stitches. Combining one pedal to create a flower and leaves...Heart, tear drops etc...all in my sewing machne. The SE has pages and pages of built in stitches
OOPS so sorry!!!! My dealer had this package, I thought it came with a CD. I misunderstood the construction method. Thanks for the correction!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Old 10-22-2011, 05:49 AM

Lovely quilt and love those fancy stitches~~~
Old 10-22-2011, 05:51 AM

Thiat is so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it!
Old 10-23-2011, 05:36 AM

d.swindle
OOPS so sorry!!!! My dealer had this package, I thought it came with a CD. I misunderstood the construction method. Thanks for the correction!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
No problem...everyone thinks it's embroidery...Actually this was the first quilt I took a class on as a beginner...I like to just dive into things even if beyond me but loved learning how much the sewing machine was able to do...