Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Want to See What Hubby Calls My Cave? lol! >

Want to See What Hubby Calls My Cave? lol!

Want to See What Hubby Calls My Cave? lol!

Old 06-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lisa T
Originally Posted by amma
Rap???? You really do not want to hear me sing, rap or ska :lol: :lol: :lol: It would make the monkey run away :roll: :shock: :roll:
(SKA!!! I LOVE SKA!!)

And nonono, the monkey would take her (his?) clothes off and DANCE!!
Oh, wait, the monkey already took her clothes off...
LOL...she thinks it's just us, and she can be wild and free...but didn't know I was gonna flash her back :wink: (and front, and....):mrgreen:
Old 06-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Power Poster

"Stash would get homesick though. They're family. They must be the kind of family that gets married, and stays home, lol...cause they're not moving too fast, but I'm trying. Think I have enough, yet?"

I don't know about that homesick thing:
YOUR Stash + MY Stash= True love 4Ever.
I think they would get along swimmingly! They wouldn't even miss you. Don't think of it as losing a Stash- think of it as gaining a ... a... well, ok, once I got my hands on it, you would be losing a stash. But think of the CHILDREN!! If YOUR Stash and MY Stash had BABY Stashes!!! They would be so CUTE!!
All of those cute little FQ's running around.....frolicking and romping away...look at all the yardage you would both gain :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
where would I put it? I'd have to live like 'THE TWITS', and put it on the ceiling! (roald dahl, book* :wink: )
Old 06-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Power Poster

Yeah, and I would be a better gramma to the Baby Stashes. I would give them candy and tea with lots of sugar in it.

I'm just sayin'.
yup, and you'd end up with rotten fabric, and hyper as a scalded dog...arf,arf, arf,arf!!!!!! :lol:
Old 06-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Power Poster

Ska is loud rock music...the lyrics MUST be screamed, in a VERY loud, hoarse voice....and must NEVER be sang in such a manner that you can understand the lyrics..... 8) 8) 8)

My son was in a Ska band for 3 years....what's that you say??? speak up.... I am still deaf from his concerts :roll: :shock: :roll:

Roll, shock and roll....that was me back in the day, alright 8) 8) 8)
oh boy!!! I would go nuts, at a concert like that...
soooo, is that what ails you?
I SAID, IS THAT WHAT AILS YOU????? :lol::lol::lol:
Old 06-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Power Poster

Ohhhhhh Lisa!!!! Ohhhhh Lisa!!!! Did you see what this crazy woman is writing about your grand-stashes????? Rotten, hyper little arf arf's!!!!!! Are you going to let her get away with that????? Where's my stick when I need it????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-04-2009, 09:48 PM

Well, ska is loud, but I think you can understand it. It's sort of Jamaican/raggae type music fused with rap. Kind of a punk-raggae-rap music, like Sublime. At least that's what I always thought it was.

A lot of it has swears and stuff so I don't listen to it anymore now that I am a RESPONSIBLE mother. At least not around my kids, anyway. (The grand-stashes would probably be ok with it- all hopped up on sugar and stuff- they'd be dancing with the monkey.)

And, YES, I did like the stuff on the cutting table! Also I spied some brights that were kind of standing up in a paper-holder type bin. I think we have VERY similar fabric tastes and they would marry well. :0)
Old 06-04-2009, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Yeah, and I would be a better gramma to the Baby Stashes. I would give them candy and tea with lots of sugar in it.

I'm just sayin'.
yup, and you'd end up with rotten fabric, and hyper as a scalded dog...arf,arf, arf,arf!!!!!! :lol:

WHAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT MY BABIES!!!??? They are not gonna go to YOUR house to play anymore.

Actually, my quilts like hyper fabric. (They really do.)
Old 06-04-2009, 09:54 PM

Ohhhhhh Lisa!!!! Ohhhhh Lisa!!!! Did you see what this crazy woman is writing about your grand-stashes????? Rotten, hyper little arf arf's!!!!!! Are you going to let her get away with that????? Where's my stick when I need it????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are an INSTIGATOR, aren't you...? But since you are RIGHT, I'm gonna let it slide this time.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Power Poster

Don't you listen little stashes to that crazy grama!!!! You can come to auntie's house when the "Good" Grama needs a break :lol: :lol: :lol: You can play with my notions and stash...just don't get too close to my needle and threads :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 06-04-2009, 09:59 PM

Don't you listen little stashes to that crazy grama!!!! You can come to auntie's house when the "Good" Grama needs a break :lol: :lol: :lol: You can play with my notions and stash...just don't get too close to my needle and threads :shock: :shock: :shock:
LMAO!! I have to go to bed so that my real children will have a half-way coherent mommy tomorrow.

I got the giggles from you ladies tonight! Catch ya all latah!

(I would let the Grand-Stashes sleep in my bed with me all night, too. And they could watch cartoons til they fell asleep.)