Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Want to See What Hubby Calls My Cave? lol! >

Want to See What Hubby Calls My Cave? lol!

Want to See What Hubby Calls My Cave? lol!

Old 06-05-2009, 03:52 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by amma
Don't you listen little stashes to that crazy grama!!!! You can come to auntie's house when the "Good" Grama needs a break :lol: :lol: :lol: You can play with my notions and stash...just don't get too close to my needle and threads :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm wounded to the bone...the funny bone, LOL!
I am the good granma! Don't you remember how sick you feel after tons of sugar? They get plenty of sweets from me, just not the calorie laden kind. Poor things already get called things, like FAT quarters and such...I don't want to make it worse for the darlings! :wink:
Old 06-05-2009, 03:53 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Adriane
WOW! I am in awe of your stash and threads! HOLY MOLEY!
thank you, Adriane...I worked hard to get it appropriately impressive, for it's 'debut', lol :wink:
Old 06-05-2009, 03:57 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm thinking I need to go play in your cave! lol
I'll send the magic carpet for ya, Terri! (looks like mine needs scrubbing in those pics!)
Cave is hmm, 13 x 13, I think, and that is a huge oriental rug, that used to belong to DD, and it covers the whole room!
I warn ya, though...all bottomless bags, will be checked at door...but don't be surprised if ya, get some 'gifts', for the road :wink:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:09 AM

I really like your room, I have a question, don't know if you have already covered it or not. Are the bundles tied with a ribbon around them for planned quilts on "the list"... :D
Old 06-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
OK - logged on this morning and saw a new post on the Who are we thread and someone there said ' great to see your pics, QNC' , so I'm 'pics'? 'C has posted pics?' where, where, where??? Go to recent topics and there they are!!! :D :D :D

Woohoo hip, hip hooraaayyy!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I pored over the pics of your cave, investigated every square inch, imagined you mousing away in there, turned on the Xray vision to see the WIP :lol: studied the stash (you can tell a lot about a girl from her stash!),

'I got the moves, baby, you've got the NOTIONS, if we get together we'd be causing a commotion'

- even thought I spotted a photo of you and the K man, definitely spotted pics of the GBs! LOVE Crystal on the karaoke! Then another treat - a headless sock monkey!!!!! Then finally - the piece de resistance - there's Big Ears herself in all her glory!!!! How wonderful to FINALLY see you, girlfriend! (gosh I really AM turning into an American!) :D :D :D

Now - post MORE!!! I want to see EVERYTHING!!!! (Well, maybe not EVERYTHNG lol!)

Oh I'm so excited, I'm going back for another look!!! :D :D :D
Well, I have to give my brother, the lion's share of the credit...tossing some kibble,...what? that's lion food!...
He's fantastic, and stayed here for hours. We had a blast! I get along famously with my brothers. I am their favorite sister. I am their only sister, lol! 5 boys, and little ol' me, right thar in the middle.
You did, you did, you did see the K man...and his bride...before she went 'snow on the roof'. Was a little dark in that pic, but it's a fairly good one, in person.
You got to see 2/4 of my darlings! Crystal has the pipes, for sure! And she's got charm and person-ali-TNT! wonder where she gets all that???? :mrgreen:
That's Mary, on my lap. Did you notice the lashes on the kids? I ain't partial or biased at all...uh-huh, not me...glowing, basking,...drinking in, all the compliments from having bee-u-ti-ful grands. She keeps her mama hopping. What a cutie pie!

'I got the moves, baby, you've got the NOTIONS, if we get together we'd be causing a commotion'

ain't we the rhyming-est bunch, now!!! good one, K!
I agree, that sounds, bout right, right thar!
well, if your 'going-american',...welcome, to our side of the pond, girlfriend! Did I look anything like you imagined?
yup, you saw monkeysue...she was too embarrassed to show her face, what wif no clothes on and all :oops: 8) :lol:
now, you sure you don't want to see EVERYTHING...course, I am not running-bare...(loved little white dove, with a love, big as the sky...la la la!)
got a few more pics of somethin-something...not cave, though.
Thought I would put on another thread. Hope I learned something last night, sure took enuf notes, lol! we'll see :XD:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Celeste
I love your cave, it's no surprise your GK's are cute, coming from you, (I'm sincere, HONEST!) the fabrics are gorgeous and the company on this thread is HILARIOUS!
aw, Celeste, i'm just blushing down to ma toes! :oops: TY! :mrgreen:
Yes, the company on this thread is hilarious, and oft times, sweet!
...jer meltin the cockles of my heart! feel just like a cuppa hot choclate now...not drinkin,...nooo,...just warm and fuzzy...like monkeysue! :wink:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:25 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
When C’s in her Cave she is happy
When DH comes in he gets flappy
There’s too much girl stuff
He goes off in a huff
And does something manly and crappy!

:D :D :D
well you got us pegged!!! :XD:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:29 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
When C’s in her Cave she is happy
When DH comes in he gets flappy
There’s too much girl stuff
He goes off in a huff
And does something manly and crappy!

:D :D :D
hey, where did my reply go???
I said:
you got us pegged :XD:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:32 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
I really like your room, I have a question, don't know if you have already covered it or not. Are the bundles tied with a ribbon around them for planned quilts on "the list"... :D
it's not ribbon, but yes, each one is tied, for future projects...
I am just a bit OCD, but not over the top. I like taking fabric family
shopping for new 'members', and getting them coordinated, just right!
I have trouble putting stuff together that works, if I don't.
I have bought more stash since these pics...quite a bit more :oops:
Old 06-05-2009, 04:33 AM
Banned

Wow! awesome "cave". I could get lost in there and have sew much fun :D