We Went to Marshalls! >

We Went to Marshalls!

We Went to Marshalls!

Old 04-03-2010, 06:17 PM

$#@! NOT $100 fabric! $1.00 is the CORRECT price! I thought I corrected that
Old 04-04-2010, 02:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
It would really be fun if we could all plan to meet there this year, shop and then have lunch at Elizabeths down the street. We could finally see the faces we talk to regularly! Who is up for it?
Then we could all rent a cabin at Mt View!!! :thumbup:
Old 04-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Google Goddess

Wow, I bet you had a blast there!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Power Poster

I am just drooling. We don't have one here. :cry:
Old 04-04-2010, 02:53 PM

Maryse, I'm glad you responded about the wholesale side of Marshalls. I do not have a business or a tax ID, and I have bought the wholesale bolts several times. You do have to pay a different person for the bolts than for the cut yardage, but it's very easy. Their wholesale person is wonderful! Always helpful, etc. As are the others. I have bought more wholesale than not so know more about her.

I'm lucky, Marshalls is less that 2 hours from my home.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nonnie2
Maryse, I'm glad you responded about the wholesale side of Marshalls. I do not have a business or a tax ID, and I have bought the wholesale bolts several times. You do have to pay a different person for the bolts than for the cut yardage, but it's very easy. Their wholesale person is wonderful! Always helpful, etc. As are the others. I have bought more wholesale than not so know more about her.

I'm lucky, Marshalls is less that 2 hours from my home.
Alot of people that go there don't realize they can buy from the wholesale side without a tax number. Thats where the good stuff and the best deals are. :thumbup:
Old 04-04-2010, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Katia
Let's see, Las Vegas to Batesville is only 1511 miles. Google says one day. Pretty sure that means 24 hours. But it is doable. Sounds like a road trip to me! Wish I had lots of money and some quilting friends that wanted to go. Can you imagine?

Oh wait ! better idea, My niece is most likely getting married in the next year. And Memphis is not far, only 127 miles. So, if I go to Marshals on the way, I can buy and ship stuff home, then to the wedding and then back to Marshalls for stuff I forgot. Sounds like a plan to me.
Katia....Southwest Airlines. . Las Vegas to Little Rock direct! I've done that flight often to see my bro in LV! Watch for sales on SW to go with your fabric sales! Get on I-440 and head north about 1 hour to Batesville!!! Or call me when you get off the plane, I'll be there in 20 min and we'll both go to Batesville!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by booklady
Originally Posted by Katia
Let's see, Las Vegas to Batesville is only 1511 miles. Google says one day. Pretty sure that means 24 hours. But it is doable. Sounds like a road trip to me! Wish I had lots of money and some quilting friends that wanted to go. Can you imagine?

Oh wait ! better idea, My niece is most likely getting married in the next year. And Memphis is not far, only 127 miles. So, if I go to Marshals on the way, I can buy and ship stuff home, then to the wedding and then back to Marshalls for stuff I forgot. Sounds like a plan to me.
Katia....Southwest Airlines. . Las Vegas to Little Rock direct! I've done that flight often to see my bro in LV! Watch for sales on SW to go with your fabric sales! Get on I-440 and head north about 1 hour to Batesville!!! Or call me when you get off the plane, I'll be there in 20 min and we'll both go to Batesville!
Don't be planning without me!!!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:16 PM

I would be doing exactly that in a hot minute, if I had not just got home from a two week trip to TX to visit my sisters. And now I have to go to CA for my new soon to be born granddaughter. I am so excited about that. Three grandboys and now finally a grandgirl! And she will be so spoiled. But I will start saving and maybe later in the year I will have to do another trip. As I mentioned, my niece is most likely getting married this fall, or around that, who knows. And she is in Memphis, so if the wedding is there I will just have to combine the trip to Marshalls. I Wonder if my husband will notice all the boxes I ship home? Hmmm, I will have to figure out a way to disguise them I guess.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:28 PM

Wonderful !! I just spend half an hour browsing. Thanks for the link.