Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
This is what I have been making and fixing >

This is what I have been making and fixing

This is what I have been making and fixing

Old 02-06-2011, 02:21 PM

Kathy, I don't use the warming batting, I just use the white felt from the bolt or regular batting like for place mats. I like the fusible but it is just a little over my price, I usualy use the white felt cause it comes 60 wide and I get more for my money. I have sold lots of these veggie bags and use them also. I put instructions on mine, Potatoes take 8 to five minutes. For other veggies like corn on the cob you sprinkle some water in the bag and husk the corn and wrap in paper towels and 3 medium ears will take about 9 or 10 minutes. I don't know if the warming batting has somethin to do with that. I found my pattern instructions in a magazine. Suzanne
Old 02-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Power Poster

WOW You were busy
Old 02-06-2011, 02:25 PM

I like the airplane fabric and your sewing room looks great! :) Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:27 PM

Hi Wendy in Flagstaff, Yes we have a LQS here in Cottonwood. I am like you, and When I go to Phoenix or Prescott, I make my trips count. The quilting shops are too expensive if you sell your products. Your JoAnns has reopened I hear. IT will be spring soon. Flaggstaff has had a rough time with fires and floods. and now cold weather. ther sure is alot of difference from here to there and it is only 60 miles. it got to 16 degrees a couple nights last week. I saw what you got down to up there. Suzanne
Old 02-06-2011, 02:28 PM

Kathy, I don't use the warming batting, I just use the white felt from the bolt or regular batting like for place mats. I like the fusible but it is just a little over my price, I usualy use the white felt cause it comes 60 wide and I get more for my money. I have sold lots of these veggie bags and use them also. I put instructions on mine, Potatoes take 8 to five minutes. For other veggies like corn on the cob you sprinkle some water in the bag and husk the corn and wrap in paper towels and 3 medium ears will take about 9 or 10 minutes. I don't know if the warming batting has somethin to do with that. I found my pattern instructions in a magazine. Suzanne
Old 02-06-2011, 03:03 PM

nice shirt
Old 02-06-2011, 04:02 PM

Please send a little of that warm weather and ambition north to Salt Lake City. I sure wish all my fabric was in the same place and visable.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Power Poster

You sure were busy and made good use of your time.