Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
What our Group in Spain are.... >

What our Group in Spain are....

What our Group in Spain are....

Old 03-11-2009, 08:25 AM

Oh my,you guys are soooo talented. I really think a bunch of us should fly over there and get up close and personal quilting lessons. Oh, and rum drinks on your patio too... :):):)
Old 03-11-2009, 08:43 AM

WOW wonderful group of quilts, such talent. ...and the 37 years in the making gives me hope that I too shall get mine done :lol:
Old 03-11-2009, 09:01 AM

What talent you have in your group. Thanks for sharing. They are simply as it's been said before - WOW!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:26 AM

Izy, all the good stuff has been said before I got here, but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you posting such lovely pictures. They are stunning, and I love all of them. Thanks again, Sewbusy
Old 03-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Power Poster

Elle, your group just amazes me! You don't know how much I would LOVE to come play with you all! I think that I'd just sit at each ladies feet and soak up all that fabulous knowledge...and beg for help from each one! Everyone is so creative...lots of different ideas going on...such fun...I'm :mrgreen: of all the fun you guys have!

I am in awe of the 37 yr. quilt...now THAT is one lady who sticks to her plan!
Old 03-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Power Poster

what can I say...i too, was thinking how gorgeous the 37 year old quilt looks. You can't tell that some of the fabrics are that old.
Just love everything. So glad that you posted, AND that you showed closeup pics for details. Wow, oh my, goodness gracious, yeehaw....and God bless us everyone!!! lol :D :D :D
Old 03-11-2009, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Elle, your group just amazes me! You don't know how much I would LOVE to come play with you all! I think that I'd just sit at each ladies feet and soak up all that fabulous knowledge...and beg for help from each one! Everyone is so creative...lots of different ideas going on...such fun...I'm :mrgreen: of all the fun you guys have!

I am in awe of the 37 yr. quilt...now THAT is one lady who sticks to her plan!
Patti, It would have been chucked out many a time if I had been doing it, I would not have stuck to her wonderful plan, its so gorgeous. Have to admit we have got a lot of wonderful ladies and the really nice thing is that the ones who have been quilting longest are the best at giving us help and advice.

Elle
Old 03-11-2009, 12:52 PM

Awesome Elle! Thanks for sharing with us. Tell all the ladies we love their work!!! :D:D:D
Old 03-11-2009, 02:41 PM

beautiful quilts... :wink:
Old 03-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Patti, It would have been chucked out many a time if I had been doing it, I would not have stuck to her wonderful plan, its so gorgeous. Have to admit we have got a lot of wonderful ladies and the really nice thing is that the ones who have been quilting longest are the best at giving us help and advice.

Elle
I don't know if I would still be working on it either. I have to say that your group is lucky that the ones with so much to share actually do share with everyone. That is really nice. I just love to look at all the work you guys put out!