Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Project Runway (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/project-runway-t155718.html)

ChaiQuilter 09-25-2011 10:04 AM

I'm soooo glad they finally dumped Olivier. He really got on my nerves!

tutt 09-25-2011 11:35 AM

I agree! He seriously needs to lose the fake accent also!

np3 09-25-2011 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by tutt

:shock: lol

JulieR 09-25-2011 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by np3

Originally Posted by tutt

:shock: lol

No kidding, didn't he grow up in ohio or something and only move overseas in his teens?

Poor baby, having to dress fat people who actually move around. So sad. :roll:

Scissor Queen 09-25-2011 12:41 PM

I was pretty happy to see Precious Moments go too. I was pretty sure he would be Aufed when his "model" rolled down his sleeves and they weren't finished and even if they had been finished they would have still been 4 inches too short.

Hopefully Clinique Counter goes soon too.

np3 09-25-2011 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
I was pretty happy to see Precious Moments go too. I was pretty sure he would be Aufed when his "model" rolled down his sleeves and they weren't finished and even if they had been finished they would have still been 4 inches too short.

ROFL!!

JulieR 09-25-2011 12:57 PM

Not a chance, he's good TV and a decent seamstress to boot.

I have no favorites at this point. Anya is as close as I get, but as far as her design reach she's kind of like Uli without the skills.

Scissor Queen 09-25-2011 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by JulieR

I have no favorites at this point. Anya is as close as I get, but as far as her design reach she's kind of like Uli without the skills.

I don't have a favorite this season either. I hope Anya makes it to the the final.

np3 09-25-2011 01:09 PM

True! I hated the one sleeve dress!

JulieR 09-25-2011 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by np3

True! I hated the one sleeve dress!

That thing was a craft project caught in a lawn mower.