Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 March 2012 BOM pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-march-2012-bom-pictures-t181146.html)

LindaC 02-29-2012 12:49 PM

1 March 2012 BOM pictures

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all
hope everyone is enjoying making the March block
Here is mine. Can't wait to see everyone's blocks in different fabrics and colours.

LindaC

SulaBug 02-29-2012 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by LindaC (Post 5019444)
Hi all
Here is mine. Can't wait to see everyone's blocks in different fabrics and colours.

LindaC

I really like the fabric's you chose for your block!! :D They look so nice the way you grouped them together. Thank you so much for picking the pattern for this month & getting all of us started on our new project for March. Good Luck everyone & have fun sewing. We will all be waiting to see everyone's blocks, as they are posted!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 02-29-2012 02:20 PM

Here is my March 2012 Calendar block!! :D

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone...........here is a picture of the block that I have put together for the month of March. You will notice that I chose to make the leaves of the clover in one piece, so I could showcase my beautiful Batik fabric. This fabric is one of my very favorite Batiks & I love it!! :D Get you machines started & get to sewing on your new block for the month of March.

Kim Bohannon 02-29-2012 02:21 PM

this block is cute!

paulettepoe 02-29-2012 05:53 PM

both are very cute. I really like them. thanks for sharing.

LindaC 02-29-2012 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5019667)
Hi Everyone...........here is a picture of the block that I have put together for the month of March. You will notice that I chose to make the leaves of the clover in one piece, so I could showcase my beautiful Batik fabric. This fabric is one of my very favorite Batiks & I love it!! :D Get you machines started & get to sewing on your new block for the month of March.

love the pink in your batik Sulabug and the date and flowers, must try that

littlesurfer 03-01-2012 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by LindaC (Post 5019444)
Hi all

LindaC

Linda, your block is beautiful. You did a wonderful job choosing the March BOM and also creating a tutorial for everyone.

littlesurfer 03-01-2012 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5019667)

SulaBug, I love your block. I love the batik fabric you used. I'm also going to use batik fabric for my blocks. You always do a wonderful job!

LindaC 03-01-2012 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by littlesurfer (Post 5020942)
Linda, your block is beautiful. You did a wonderful job choosing the March BOM and also creating a tutorial for everyone.

Thanks Lynn, my first tutorial, might just post it on my blog later on in the month

LindaC 03-01-2012 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by littlesurfer (Post 5020942)

Thanks Lynn, my first tutorial, might just post it on my blog later on in the month