Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   What is on your sewing table? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/what-your-sewing-table-t195659.html)

chairjogger 07-24-2012 05:03 PM

What is on your sewing table?

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I am working on.. Please share what is on your sewing table?

Grandmother's Flower Garden, tummy time baby blanket for Miss Scarlett that is getting too old for this ! I plan on keeping it at my house, for when she visits..

A favorite pattern, labor intensive but so fun to find each fun fabric print flower among the garden.

Please, used advanced post and share what you are working on .

Love to see the differant projects inprogress.

Ell

Diane007 07-24-2012 05:18 PM

I like your fussy cuts... very nice

GreatStarter 07-24-2012 05:22 PM

LOL, ok the truth is.....scrapbooking things. I spent hours last night making tags for candy containers for my daughter's baby shower in a few weeks. Used the cardtable that goes with my featherweight machine. I haven't had a chance to sew in months. Don't even have a baby quilt made yet..........I am so behind...........................

Kat

Carla79 07-24-2012 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not on sewing table but on lap is a gfg.. Lol can you post a picture of[ATTACH=CONFIG]351229[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]351229[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]351229[/ATTACH] you edges of the quilt please. Beautiful quilt by the way.

chairjogger 07-24-2012 05:26 PM

Oh boy. I am going to miss my facebook like button.. thanks for posting you two !

ging10ging 07-24-2012 05:27 PM

Truth be told I have spent the last few days organizing some quilt, crochet patterns that I have printed and needed to get organized so then decided I might as well clean the whole room before I get back to my DH's quilt. I love your quilt it has some nice fabrics I'm glad to see someone is getting something done. Sue

Carla79 07-24-2012 05:28 PM

Im sorry no idea y it posted 3 times... Some of my paper is removed from some, but gonna take forever removing rest and basting stitches. I was unsure how to finish off the edges either half block or leave empty. If you would post more pics of yous please.

fatsewcat 07-24-2012 05:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love your quilt. Very bright and colorful.

I am currently working a Koi pond quilt. It is currently still in the hand applique stage. I have 3 lotus flowers to add and a 3 dragonflies before I start the finishing details with the actual quilting.

Here's a glimps of what I was working on.

fatsewcat 07-24-2012 05:40 PM

Carla - Pretty BRW GFG quilt!

chairjogger 07-24-2012 05:43 PM

lap quilt is the shape of large hexigon

2 Attachment(s)
lap quilt is shape of large hexigon.. other problem solved by cutting off the odd edges making other quilt rectangle. cheating.. not sure how I will solve my edges this time.. thanks for asking..