Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   only 54 more days-do you....? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/only-54-more-days-do-you-t73758.html)

quiltergirl80 11-01-2010 06:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
There are only 54 more days til' xmas! Do you have your gifties out of the design process and into the created phase yet?

Ramona Byrd 11-01-2010 06:42 PM

Oh, darn. This is about the 50th time that I'm not the first one to wish someone Merry Christmas.

Think on that a moment.

Quiltforme 11-01-2010 06:44 PM

HE HE HE! I was just thinking we only have 8 weeks left of this year and you darn well know it will fly by!!!! AND NO I do not have my ideas out of the desing process.. :)

earthwalker 11-01-2010 06:49 PM

Nope! We are currently "kitchen-less" in fact I am about to hop off the board and go belt some tile off the wall now all the cupboards and appliances are out. They tell me it will be ready before Christmas, but who knows? I do have a quilt (couch size) to make before November 20th...and a baby quilt to do (baby in question arrived last weekend)...but Christmas projects....in my dreams!!!

littlehud 11-01-2010 06:52 PM

Does it count if I have the fabric bought. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wolfkitty 11-01-2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
Does it count if I have the fabric bought. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to start somewhere, right? :) :) ;)

deema 11-01-2010 07:13 PM

Eeeek. I really wish you hadn't put the number in days like that...LOL

Actually, I think I'll be ok. I'm quilting a double for the IL's right now, hopefully it will be finished and bound by the end of this week. I'm in the design stage of another double for my parents, with any luck it won't take as long as my IL's has...but I put that one away for a few weeks, so probably not. Then I have some oven mitts, pot holders and maybe place mats (depending on time) to make for my brother, but those are quickies, so I should be able to get it all done. I hope...

quiltergirl80 11-01-2010 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by deema
Eeeek. I really wish you hadn't put the number in days like that...LOL

Actually, I think I'll be ok. I'm quilting a double for the IL's right now, hopefully it will be finished and bound by the end of this week. I'm in the design stage of another double for my parents, with any luck it won't take as long as my IL's has...but I put that one away for a few weeks, so probably not. Then I have some oven mitts, pot holders and maybe place mats (depending on time) to make for my brother, but those are quickies, so I should be able to get it all done. I hope...

Wow, you are so far ahead of me! I have a couple projects started, but nowhere near completion :shock:

hperttula123 11-01-2010 07:28 PM

lol, nope. I just got started. I've got lots to do and I plan on making a bunch of cat and dog blankets for the local animal shelter(they need presents too). I'm not sure I will get all the presents done. I think I'm gonna start right after Christmas on next years stuff though. That way I don't have to worry about it next year.

mrspete 11-01-2010 07:48 PM

Hey, look at it this way, only two months. You're welcome.

teeheeheee, I mean blessings, Ruth