Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Daily Digest question >

Daily Digest question

Daily Digest question

Old 09-12-2016, 04:54 PM

once you get to the page, left click on the icon that is at the start of the www. address, hold your mouse down, and drag that icon to your desktop. Then you'll have a shortcut to the page on your desktop, that's separate from your bookmarks/favorites.
Old 09-13-2016, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
once you get to the page, left click on the icon that is at the start of the www. address, hold your mouse down, and drag that icon to your desktop. Then you'll have a shortcut to the page on your desktop, that's separate from your bookmarks/favorites.
Tried that but I only have the page pulled up so have nowhere to drag the icon to. Also, it didn't work. Maybe it will if I copy and past it. Thank you for helping me try.
Old 09-13-2016, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Helen6869 View Post
Tried that but I only have the page pulled up so have nowhere to drag the icon to. Also, it didn't work. Maybe it will if I copy and past it. Thank you for helping me try.
Well I highlighted the address, right clicked and copied, went to desktop, and pasted it. Chrome opened a folder and I typed in Quilting board and it is now on my desktop. Wow!! I did it! Thanks so much mzzzquilts. yay for us! this will be so much easier. I appreciate your time. Have a good one!
Old 09-14-2016, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Helen6869 View Post
Well I highlighted the address, right clicked and copied, went to desktop, and pasted it. Chrome opened a folder and I typed in Quilting board and it is now on my desktop. Wow!! I did it! Thanks so much mzzzquilts. yay for us! this will be so much easier. I appreciate your time. Have a good one!

It is such a simple solution if you're not getting the email, I hope others will try it, thanks for letting me know it worked for you, Helen!