Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Feedback

Feedback

I am a newbeeee and see members with feedback scores and comments. How is this done? Is it something that is current or from the past?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    hmmm, never noticed that.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman

Hi Bugaroo, welcome to the board. If you click the persons user name (the name over the avatar on the left hand side) you will get a drop down, select "view Profile". You will be taken to the members profile page and the feedback is a tab on that page you can select to view feedback. The feedback was originally created for the "yard sale" section of the board where members buy/sell/trade fabric or anything quilty related. I think later it may have been used to score members that participated in swaps, trades, round robins etc. I only know how to view the feedback, I don't know how to score someone unless you have to actually do a transaction with a board member to do it. Someone more knowledgeable on that should chime in.

Edited, found this in help https://www.quiltingboard.com/resour...-275.html#feed

Edited again, I don't have a feedback number at all so I guess I can't get feedback! LOL
    Last edited by feline fanatic; 10-23-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks anyway feline fanatic. I just did not want to slight someone by not giving a score.

Blog Entries
    feedback scores relate to participation in swaps or buying/selling in the thrift shop.
    no score is as good as a score of 100% because it means nobody has ever complained about you.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

for Newsletter or Digest issues, please contact [email protected]

To contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community, you may email [email protected]

To give someone a feedback click on the number next to the feedback score. On the right hand side where it says trade rating statistics click on submit feedback.

Thank you.

Well, that makes sense. Thanks