Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Fonts and other appearance issues >

Fonts and other appearance issues

Fonts and other appearance issues

Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 AM

Question color format

I know it is on here somewhere but, I cannot locate it. How do I change the color format of the pages? I like the cream/tan/teal colors. The dark blue (my favorite color) highlighter or slider what ever it is called is too dark and I would like to make it lighter.
Thanks,
JOY
Old 11-04-2011, 08:45 AM

[QUOTE=goofygirl2u;4629531]I am a techy, I work on computers all day long for my job. In fact, I test software changes, but this one has me stumped. I have changed my settings for the three different type of message text editors and I still can't see the buttons. I have mine currently set to Enhanced Editor. I have to put my cursor over each button to 'see' what is does. It's very frustrating, and so far, the only issue I have with the new board layout. Are other users having the same problem? I've not seen this addressed in any of the posts.

My settings:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]281619[/ATTACH]

This was the signature box, but ALL text editors are like this.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]281618[/ATTACH]

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Becky[/QUOTE

Mine is the same, Becky. Little inconvenient but hopefully something they can work on. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:52 AM

Default changing color on read threads

in the old format, when you got the long list of topics, all labeled as to what category they fell into, once you clicked and read, the subject line changed color. it allowed me to read and stop, put it away, and come back later to pick it up again where i left off. is there some kind of tool that does that now?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:03 AM

Yes, please. I keep going over the same ones, or missing a lot of new ones. Also pages # 2 and up refuse to load!
Old 11-04-2011, 01:27 PM

Mine are like that , too.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Power Poster

You all are doing a ton better than me. When I click settings under Miscellaneous all I have is a hyperlink called attachments. When I click it, it lists every single picture I have ever posted. I dont see where I can even access a message interface or anything like that. My frustration knows no bounds.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:59 PM

Click on your board name upper right next to "welcome"...then on next page, look for the blue link that says a"customize my profile". It's a few inches down from the search box in the upper right.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:34 PM

Red face Does anyone know why some of the messages are so squished?

Sometimes when I'm reading through a topic all of the words are visible and I can read the next reply. Then there other people who comment or post and I can't see anything but the blue bar across the message part with the arrow down key. I have been using the arrow key to read the comment but sometimes it never really opens up.

I thought it was maybe because the message was only one sentence long but on other posts one line comments show up. Does this garbled question make sense to anyone?

Thanks for any help.
Andii
Old 11-04-2011, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
You all are doing a ton better than me. When I click settings under Miscellaneous all I have is a hyperlink called attachments. When I click it, it lists every single picture I have ever posted. I dont see where I can even access a message interface or anything like that. My frustration knows no bounds.
That's because there's a step missing in the path. The message interface under question is at Settings>General Settings>Miscellaneous Options. See if that helps.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:45 PM

I would also like an answer