Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Has the board Changed? >

Has the board Changed?

Has the board Changed?

Old 07-29-2013, 12:00 PM

I had trouble too. On The 27th. Figured everyone did. I always open my digest and it's always two days behind. Need to go to the last page to get to the newest date. Anyhow, on Sat, I had the same prob as CAS49OR. No matter how I tuned in, e-mail, http, or whatever. Very frustrating. By Monday morning all was right again. Strange. Did not mention it, cuz it would be two days later anyway. Glad it's all fixed. BTW I run an Apple Mac. No color changes for me either, hard to keep track of read and unread. oh, well. Love the board anyway.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:08 PM

My digest topics are always current, but the same topic may still be popular two days in a row so I may see repeated topics. I still like using it since it gives me an idea of where to start reading the board.

I use a Windows PC and Chrome, and there is a way to change settings so whatever browser you use searches for the most current page at any web site you visit. I haven't done it for so long I don't remember how, and never did know how to set it on a Mac.

Originally Posted by marshaKay View Post
I had trouble too. On The 27th. Figured everyone did. I always open my digest and it's always two days behind. Need to go to the last page to get to the newest date. Anyhow, on Sat, I had the same prob as CAS49OR. No matter how I tuned in, e-mail, http, or whatever. Very frustrating. By Monday morning all was right again. Strange. Did not mention it, cuz it would be two days later anyway. Glad it's all fixed. BTW I run an Apple Mac. No color changes for me either, hard to keep track of read and unread. oh, well. Love the board anyway.