Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help - upload pictures

Help - upload pictures

I keep getting errors when I try to upload pictures. Iíve tried to upload from all three devices, phone, iPad and two different computers. Any idea what could be causing this? I couldnít even edit my avatar. 🙁

Perhaps your pictures are too large. Try resizing them and then try to submit them again. I have had that same problem when my pictures are too big.

Power Poster
    ​I can use my old iPad to upload pictures but not my new ones. My new one takes clearer pictures but must be too large for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailorwoman View Post
    Perhaps your pictures are too large. Try resizing them and then try to submit them again. I have had that same problem when my pictures are too big.
    That was my problem, too. Resizing did the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by heron View Post
    That was my problem, too. Resizing did the trick.
    For me also. I have Photoshop elements that makes it really easy to resize, but there are other ways to do it.

Here are some threads that might help you. https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

I just learned how to resize yesterday and although it is tedious the first time around, it gets easier with each attempt. I was able to post multiple photos and now I feel like part of the group. After eight years it is about time I get with it and post photos. Silly me, why does technology seem so scary?